Facts about Yolo Manali
Yolo Manali Facts 2022
Open since mid-August 2022, Yolo Manali is a part of the tlow ecosystem to help make travel affordable to everyone from solo travellers to families and even young couples who are seeking something more than just the usual bed and breakfast gig that has plagued Manali since 2017-18.
- Yolo Manali has been active since 13th August 2022
- Yolo Manali is located near Bhanu bridge in Manali at an elevation of 6726 ft asl.
- Yolo Manali is one of the few pet friendly resorts in Kullu district
- Yolo Manali is located 200 metres from the Beas river.
- Yolo Manali has 23 cottages and nine Swiss tents
- Yolo Manali is located on a one acre property by the river side in Manali.
- Yolo Manali is accessible all year
- Yolo Manali is a 3 star property ideal for couples and families.
- Yolo Manali is open to unmarried young couples as long as you have your id proof (Aadhar / passport ) & are 18+
- Yolo Manali is located 6.3 km from Mall Road, New Manali
- Yolo Manali has an excellent 4G network for all carriers.
- Yolo Manali has plenty of parking space in and around the property.
- Yolo Manali was earlier called Soma caves.
- Yolo Manali has an in house laundry service @ ₹20 per garment.
- Yolo Manali has no room service option, you have to come to our cafe for your meals.
- You can win a 2N/3D free stay for yourself and three friends by taking part in our Instagram Yolo Manali give away contest. All you have to do is follow tlow and Yolo Manali on Instagram.
- Manali Volvo bus stand is located 4km from Yolo Manali. It takes about 10 minutes by local bus.
- The complete Yolo Cafe menu is available at Yolo Manali all year round.
- Yolo Manali is 200% cashless. Gpay, UPI and card payment (debit/credit) are accepted at the property.
- Yolo Manali can only be booked via the tlow site. We are not listed on any 3rd party portals.
- Each cottage in Yolo Manali can easily accommodate 3-5 adults.
- Yolo Manali has a complete solar powered water heating system.
- Heaters are available at Yolo Manali at an additional cost of ₹500-800 per day depending on the heater you opt for.
- Yolo Manali is easily accessible by your personal vehicle, you can drive starting from home to our property.
- The night temperature at Yolo Manali all year drops below 10°C
- Yolo Manali is an extremely safe place for solo travellers
- Yolo Manali is LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Yolo Manali has an in-house adventure area.
- Yolo Manali has all the tlow urban clans activities and games.
- Each cottage and tent at Yolo Manali is named after a country.