Manali experiences cold temperatures, especially during the winter months. Pack warm clothing like sweaters, jackets, thermals, gloves, hats, and socks to stay cozy and comfortable.
Table of Contents
Open since mid-August 2022, Yolo Manali is a part of the tlow ecosystem to help make travel affordable to everyone from solo travellers to families and even young couples who are seeking something more than just the usual bed and breakfast gig that has plagued Manali since 2017-18.
Manali offers various outdoor activities like hiking, trekking, and exploring. Ensure to pack comfortable shoes or hiking boots to comfortably navigate the terrain.
- It has been active since 13th August 2022
- It is located near Bhanu bridge in Manali at an elevation of 6726 ft asl.
- It is one of the few pet friendly resorts in Kullu district
- It is located 200 metres from the Beas river.
- It has 23 cottages and nine Swiss tents
- It is located on a one acre property by the river side in Manali.
- It is accessible all year
- It is a 3 star property ideal for couples and families.
- It is open to unmarried young couples as long as you have your id proof (Aadhar / passport ) & are 18+
- It is located 6.3 km from Mall Road, New Manali
- It has an excellent 4G network for all carriers.
- It has plenty of parking space in and around the property.
- It was earlier called Soma caves.
- It has an in house laundry service @ ₹20 per garment.
- It has no room service option, you have to come to our cafe for your meals.
- You can win a 2N/3D free stay for yourself and three friends by taking part in our Instagram Yolo Manali give away contest. All you have to do is follow tlow and Yolo Manali on Instagram.
- Manali Volvo bus stand is located 4km from Yolo Manali. It takes about 10 minutes by local bus.
- The complete Yolo Cafe menu is available at Yolo Manali all year round.
- Yolo Manali is 200% cashless. Gpay, UPI and card payment (debit/credit) are accepted at the property.
- Yolo Manali can only be booked via the tlow site. We are not listed on any 3rd party portals.
- Each cottage in Yolo Manali can easily accommodate 3-5 adults.
- Yolo Manali has a complete solar powered water heating system.
- Heaters are available at Yolo Manali at an additional cost of ₹500-800 per day depending on the heater you opt for.
- Yolo Manali is easily accessible by your personal vehicle, you can drive starting from home to our property.
- The night temperature at Yolo Manali all year drops below 10°C
- Yolo Manali is an extremely safe place for solo travellers
- Yolo Manali is LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Yolo Manali has an in-house adventure area.
- Yolo Manali has all the tlow urban clans activities and games.
- Each cottage and tent at Yolo Manali is named after a country.
Manali receives rainfall, particularly during the monsoon season. It is wise to pack a raincoat or waterproof clothing to stay dry during unexpected showers.
If you have any specific medical conditions or require regular medication, ensure you have an adequate supply for the duration of your stay in Manali.
At higher altitudes, the sun’s rays can be more intense. Pack sunscreen with a high SPF and sunglasses to protect your skin and eyes from sunburn and UV rays.
Carry a backpack with essential items like a water bottle, flashlight, Swiss army knife, travel adapter, extra batteries, and a portable charger to be prepared for any situation.
Pack basic toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, and other personal care items you may require during your stay in Manali.
It is always handy to have some snacks and a water bottle with you while exploring Manali, especially if you plan to engage in outdoor activities for an extended period.
Manali is known for its picturesque landscapes, so don’t forget to pack a camera or smartphone with a good camera to capture the breathtaking views. Carry extra memory cards to store all the wonderful moments.
If you anticipate having downtime during your trip, consider bringing a book, playing cards, or any other form of entertainment to keep yourself entertained.
Remember to pack light and smartly, keeping in mind the weather conditions and activities you plan to engage in during your time in Manali.