Do not hesitage to give us a call. Our team will be happy to talk to you.
– Reach Yolo Manali by 14:00 HRS
– Check in and settle in your room
– Take a walk to the riverside and soak in the Himalayan air
– Experience in-house urban clan games.
– Dinner will be served between 21:00-22:30 HRS
– Breakfast will be between 8:-00-10:30 HRS
– Check-out at 13:00 HRS.
– Volvo bus stand 3.4km = 9 minutes
– New Manali : 6.1k = 16 minutes
– Old Manali: 8.2km = 21 minutes
– Hot sulphur springs: 8km = 20 minutes
– Atal Tunnel : 32km = 65 minutes
– Rohtang Pass : 41km = 90 Minutes
– Solang Valley: 20km = 42 minutes
– Kullu : 37km = 55 minutes
– Kasol: 72km = 130 minutes
Q. Where is Yolo Manali located located?
Yolo Manali is located near Bhanu Bridge 3km from Volvo bus stand
Q. Is Bhanu Bridge Manali safe?
Yes, this are is an extremely safe place to travel to.
Q.What are the rules at the Resort?
Ans. We have 2 rules:-
Don’t forget rule no. 1
Q. Is there a swimming pool?
Currently at Yolo Manali we don’t have a swimming pool.
Q. Do we get to choose our rooms?
Rooms are pre-allocated. No change of room will be entertained at the time of check-in.
Q. Can I keep my alcohol in the resort fridge for cooling?
We don’t take such responsibilities.
Q. Is there car parking?
Yes, we have enough parking space.
Q. Can we change the plan after booking?
Please check our terms & conditions of the page.
Q. Are the rooms sanitised?
Q. Can we carry snacks?
Yes, you can but outside snacks are not allowed at the Yolo cafe.
Q. What is the distance to Yolo Manali?
From New Delhi : 552.1 km
From Chandigarh: 305 km
From Shimla: 235.3 km
From Jaipur: 762 km
Q.What time should we reach Yolo Manali?
Around 12 noon is a good time to reach Yolo Manali.
Q.How to reach Yolo Manali?
The exact location is pinned on Google Maps. You can simply type Yolo Manali Bhanu Bridge..
In no meals plan, you only get the room & tlow merchandise . Meals will be as per yolo cafe menu rates
– veg/n-veg soup
– Veg / N-Veg curry
– Veg Noodles / Fried Rice
– Veg/ Non Veg soup
– Salad + Pickle, .
– Main Course: 2 Type of Vegetable & 1 Kind of Non-Veg,
– 1 type of Rice & 1 type of Dal.
– Indian Bread: Roti
– 1 type of dessert
– Fruit- Fresh Cut Fruit.
– Any one ( Poha, Upma, Puri-Bhaji, Aloo Paratha )
– Bread & toast with Butter & Jam.
– Hot Beverages- Tea
Q. Is there cell phone network at Yolo Manali?
Yes, there is cell phone coverage at Yolo Manali. BSNL, Jio, Airtel and Vodafone mobile connections work. Jio and Airtel are the best.
Q. Is there 4G in Manali?
Yes, Jio and Airtel have excellent 4G network.
Q. Are pets allowed?
Yes, Yolo Manali is a pet-friendly resort.
Q. Will food be arranged for pets?
We have pet food on our menu but it’s always better for you to carry their food along.
Q. Can we Bring our own alcohol?
Yes, but don’t get drunk & puke in the room fine ₹2000
Q. Can we purchase Liquor from Manali ?
There are wine shops in Manali
Q. What about motion sickness?
Consulting your local physician is the best for motion sickness.
Q. Is there a hospital in Manali?
Yes. There is a hospital Manali
Notwithstanding anything stated in the Terms & Conditions, there are no refunds of any kind, and or modification of date provided for ‘1N/2D Resort trip’.
For more information on cancellation & refund policy please read our T&C.