Do not hesitage to give us a call. Our team will be happy to talk to you.
If you’re looking for a quick budget escape from the city then our seven-day backpacking trip around the Hippie towns of Old Manali, Kasol & Tosh is the perfect recharge you need to reboot your state of mind.
Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
Chandigarh Airport/Train or Bus station
– Pick up from Chandigarh Airport/Train station/ISBT Chandigarh
– Reach Chandigarh between 17:00-21:00 HRS
– Drive to Mcleodganj (300 km= 7 HRS)
– Check in to our Guesthouse and relax.
– Have breakfast by 10:00 hrs
– Freshen up and explore Mcleoganj
– Seek the blessings at the Dalai Lama temple and also visit the Tibetan Museum nearby.
– In the evening walk down the mall road to visit St. John’s in the wilderness Church.
– Return back to the town centre post-sunset.
– Rest of the evening at leisure.
– Post Breakfast, drive to the village of Naddi. (3km = 20 mins)
– Spend time strolling through the village and hike to Naddi view point.
– Freshen up and post-lunch walk to Bhagsunag waterfall.
– Explore the town of Mcleoganj on foot.
– Walk down the Tibetan handicraft market and shops in the evening.
– Post Breakfast hop into our vehicle & head to the pristine Parashar Lake. (160km = 6Hours)
– Walk around and explore the temple & area around.
– Leave from Parashar Lake by 16:00 HRS to Yolo Manali. (90 km= hrs)
– Reach Yolo Manali by dinnertime
– Breakfast 08:30- 9:30 HRs
– After breakfast, get ready and leave for Sissu via Atal Tunnel.
– Reach Sissu by 11:00 HRS
– Leave for Manali by 14:00 HRS. (27 km=45 mins)
– Explore old and New Manali.
– Return back to Yolo Manali by dinner time.
– Rest of the evening at leisure
– Leave for Chandigarh post breakfast
– Reach Chandigarh by 17::00 HRS.
Q. Where is Mcleodganj located?
Mcleodganj is situated in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh.
Q. Where is Manali located?
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state.
Q. Where is Sissu located?
Sissu is a small town in the Lahaul valley of Himachal Pradesh in India.
Q. Is Mcleodganj, Manali, and Sissu safe?
Yes, Mcleodganj, Manali and Sissu are extremely safe places to travel to.
Q. Is there a cell phone network in Mcleodganj, Manali, and Sissu?
Yes, there is cell phone coverage in Mcleodganj, Manali, and Sissu. BSNL, Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone mobile connections work. Jio and Airtel are the best.
Q. Is there 3G/4G in Mcleodganj, Manali and Sissu ?
Yes, Jio and Airtel have best 3G/4G network.
Q.What time should we reach the bus boarding point? (if bus add-on is opted for)
Around 60 minutes prior to the departure of the bus is a good time to reach R K Ashram Metro Station (Exit From Metro Gate No.3).
RK Ashram Metro Parking
Q. Where will we meet the Driver for the trip?
Our driver will meet you at your desired location. He will pick you from from the Hotel/Airport/Bus or train sttaion.
Q. What kind of accommodation will be provided?
We will be using our in-house yolo cottages/canvas tents all along the trip.
Q. Will the accommodation be clean?
Since no one in the world likes to keep their home untidy, it’s safe to say that every place we stay at will be clean and will give you a homely feel.
Q. Will we get a bed, blankets and pillows?
Yes, at every place we stay at you’ll get a blanket, a pillow and if not a bed then surely a mattress to sleep on.
Q. Will we get hot water for a bath?
Every guest house and homestay we stay at will have geysers so you’ll surely get to have a bath at least once a day.
What food is included in this trip?
Breakfast + Dinner from day 2 onwards are included in this trip.
Q. How to I avoid altitude sickness?
The only way to avoid altitude sickness is to rest well, keep yourself hydrated and have plenty of water.
Q. What about motion sickness?
Consulting your local physician is the best for motion sickness.
Q. Is there a hospital in Parvati & Tirthan Valley?
Yes. Kullu, Jari have hospitals.
Q.What will be our mode of transportation?
If PLAN A it will be a 4 seat car. Either a hatchback or a sedan. If plan B then its an SUV
Q. New Delhi to Himachal and back?
New-Delhi to Chandigarhi and back will be a AC Volvo Semi Sleeper bus.
Q.Bhuntar and Kullu Airport are the same?
There is only one airport in Kullu. Although located in Bhuntar, it is known as Kullu airport.
Q.What is the altitude of different places in Parvati Valley?
Mcleodganj: 6831 ft
Manali: 6726 ft
Sissu: 10,498 ft
Q.Do we need to carry a Poncho/ Umbrella?
The weather in Himachal is very unpredictable. It is always safe to carry a poncho.
TLOW, based on the Cancellation Date, shall withhold the following amounts stated in the table below, from the Booking Amount or Trip Price as cancellation charges and refund the remainder to you. The refund shall be paid to you, within (21) calendar days from the Cancellation Date.
Cancellation Date is: Cancellation charges
– Before forty (40) calendar days prior to the date of commencement of Trip, 15% of the Trip Price
– On or after forty (40) calendar days but prior to thirty (30) calendar days day of commencement of Trip,
30% of the Trip Price
– On or after thirty (30) calendar days but prior twenty five (25) calendar days from day of commencement of Trip
50% of the Trip Price
– On or after twenty five (25) calendar days but prior to twenty (20) calendar days from day of commencement of Trip
75% of the Trip Price
– On or after twenty (20) calendar days but prior fifteen (15) calendar days from day of commencement of Trip
100% of the Trip Price
You may claim refund only in case of a confirmed booking where you have paid the entire Booking Amount. Where there is part payment of Booking Amount made the same shall be forfeited and there shall be no refund. The mode of payment of refund amount to you (whether through cash, e-wallets, bank transfers, or cheques), shall be determined at the sole discretion of TLOW.
Notwithstanding anything stated in the Terms & Conditions, there are no refunds of any kind, provided for ‘Camping Trips’.
For more information on cancellation & refund policy please read our T&C.