Here is a checklist of things to have while backpacking to the Western Indian state of Gujarat for a minimum of travel of 5 days to a maximum of four weeks
Table of Contents
Gujarat Travelling gear:
- A rucksack of a minimum 50 liters.(Must have)
- A day pack to move around with ease.(Must have)
- A camera with a minimum of 8GB.(Optional)
- Carrying a one liter water bottle along is a great thing for every person who hits the road.(Must have)
- A backpack rain cover.
- Two or Three short sleeve cotton T-shirts or shirts.
- Two short pants and one long pant. Cargo pants are favorable due to multiple pockets and their quick dry quality. Please avoid carrying jeans.
- Sweatshirt. (during the winters)
- Three sets of undergarments and three sets of socks.
- UV protected sun glares are a must.(Must have)
- Cap.(Must have during summer months)
- A thin towel is preferred to a thick one as it saves on space in the bag pack.
- A pair of shoes that are comfortable and have a good grip. Anklets are preferable.
- Slippers or flip-flops. (Must have)
- Rain sheet. (If you’re travelling during the monsoon)
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, soap bars, shampoo sachets or small bottle of shampoo.
- Toilet roll.(Must have)
- Paper soap, hand sanitizer, detergent soap sachets.
- Sun screen with a minimum of 40 SPF.(Must have)
- Body sprays are also good, but glass bottled perfumes are better kept at home.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- Two thin Bed-sheets.(Optional)
- Power board to charge multiple gadgets is a must as most lodging and boarding places have only one plug point.
- A LED torch is a good thing to carry along as the lights tend to go.(Must have)
- Ten garbage bags to carry dirty clothes while travelling is good to have. These also help to junk the trash and keep the natural setting clean and green.(Must have)
- A small knife while on the road is a safety measure that is advised.(Optional)
- 10,000mah power bank. (Must have)
- Glucose powder.(Must have)
- Tablets for headaches, diarrhoea, motion sickness.
- Medication for rashes.
- Sprain relief plasters.
- Personal medication if any.
For a similar experience, >>Click here