This is The Land Of Wanderlust’s blueprint to a backpacking trip around Parvati Valley & Parashar Lake in Himachal Pradesh for seven days.
Trip Cost: Rs 10,000 + 5% GST = Rs 10,500/-
- Entry Fees
- All travel starts and ends at New Delhi
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be booked.
For booking and more information please call on the numbers mentioned below.
TLOW Office 1: +91 8454961928
TLOW office 2: +91 9004594935
Or mail us at: email@example.com
Things to carry along:
- Valid Photo id proof with address – 5 copies (No Pan card)
- Two passport size photographs.
- Essentials to pack.
Day 1: Parvati Valley
- Board local HRTC AC bus from ISBT Kashmiri Gate New Delhi to Mandi at 19:30 HRS.
- Reach Mandi at 7:30 HRS and post breakfast head to the pristine Parashar Lake.
- Return back to Mandi by 11:30 HRS and board a local bus to Kasol. (90km = 4 hours)
- Reach Kasol around 15:30 HRS and check into a guest house.
- Spend the rest of the day relaxing by the River Parvati after a long journey.
- Board a bus to Bharsheni which is a 3 hours bumpy bus ride.
- Hike from Bharsheni to the village of Pulga. (40 minutes hike)
- Chill around in the mystic Fairy Forest and explore the woods.
- Spend the night in a wooden guest house in the village.
- Around 09:00 HRS, start the hike to Kheer Ganga which is a 5 to 6 hour hike.
- Spend night in dormitories and take a dip in the natural sulphur hot spring. (No coverage)
Day 5:Parvati VALLEY
- Post breakfast, hike back to Bharsheni and board a bus to Kasol.
- Reach Kasol by 12:00 HRS and check into the guest house.
- Take a walk around Kasol and hike to the village of Chalal.
- Spend evening on the banks of the river near Chalal.
- Last day in Kasol do what you what.
- Shop in the flea, chill by the River Parvati or hog on some momos.
- Pack up and board a bus from Kasol to Kullu at 15:00 HRS.
- Board an HRTC AC from Kullu to New Delhi by 18:00 HRS.
- Reach New Delhi ISBT by 10:00 HRS.
For a similar experience, >>Click here
To plan a trip to Himachal Pradesh, >>Click here