Here is The Land Of Wanderlust’s blueprint to a backpacking trip to Pondicherry, which is famous for its French heritage and Auroville spiritual town.
TRIP COST:Rs. 8000/- + 5% GST = Rs 8,400/-
- Entry Fee
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
TLOW Office: +91 84549 61928/+91 9004594935
For more information mail us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Reach Chennai by 17:00 HRS.
- Board the first bus from Chennai to Pondicherry.
- Reach Pondicherry by latest 22:00 HRS.
- Check into a guest house.
- After breakfast, rent cycles and pedal around the town of Pondicherry, exploring the culture and heritage.
- Also visit the churches in the town.
- Head back to the guest house, freshen up and walk to the French side of Pondicherry.
- Spend time at Rock beach end enjoy the atmosphere on beach road after sun set.
- After breakfast, visit the famous Manakula Vinayagar Temple.
- Later board a bus to the Boat House – Chunnambar. The gateway to the famous Paradise beach.
- Return back from Paradise beach to the guest house by 17:00 HRS.
- Spend the rest of the evening chilling at Rock beach or in any one of the cafes in the French town.
- After breakfast, check out and board a bus to the spiritual town of Auroville.
- Check into a guest house near Auroville.
- Hire cycles and pedal around Auroville, spend the day exploring the town.
- In the evening spend time relaxing at Auro beach.
- Spend another day in Aurville.
- Visit the beautiful Auroville Ashram.
- Post lunch pedal around Auroville and explore neighboring villages.
- Relax at Auro beach in the evening or in one of the many villages.
- Board an early morning bus back to Chennai.
- Reach Chennai by 10:00 HRS.
For a similar experience, >>Click here