Six Days Backpacker Road Trip Around The Rann of Kutch
Here is The Land Of Wanderlust blueprint to a road trip around the White Desert of Kutch in Gujarat. The road trip starts in Ahmedabad and takes travellers around the town of Bhuj, a day trip to the Harappan civilization at Dholavira and a two night stay in a tribal village near Rann of Kutch.
TRIP DATES: 4th to 9th Nov ’18 | 8th – 13th Jan ’18
TRIP COST: Rs 12,000 + 5% GST = Rs 12,600/-
- Accommodation (3 to 6 based on room size)
- Entry Fee
- Breakfast at Rann on Day 5 & 6
- Lunch and Dinner at Rann on Day 4 & 5
- Travel to Ahmedabad
This backpacking trip will have a maximum of 12 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the numbers mentioned below:
tlow Office 1: +91 84549 61928
tlow office 2: +91 9004594935
or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & conditions
Things to Carry:
- ID Proof. (No Pan Card or College ID)
- Backpack (Mandatory)
- Essentials to pack
- Board a full sleeper AC bus from Ahmedabad to Bhuj at 21:30 HRS.
- Reach Bhuj by 06:00HRS and check into the guest house.
- Post breakfast around 10:00 HRS leave for sightseeing around Bhuj.
- Visit the Prag Mahal and the Bhujia fort.
- Spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
- Leave at 07:00 HRS by SUV to visit the famous site of Dholavira and explore the ruins and excavated remains from the Harappa Civilisation with a local guide. (Travel time approximately 5hrs- 219km one way)
- Return to Bhuj by sundown.
- Explore the local market area of Bhuj in the evening.
- Post breakfast at 08:30 HRS leave by SUV to visit the fossil park near Bhuj.
- Enroute visit Bhimsar a tribal village near the fossil park.
- Head to the Little Rann of Kutch and check into a handicraft village stay for the night.
- Visit the white desert for the magnificent view of the sunset and spend the evening exploring the events at Rann Utsav. (Total travel time for the day approximately 3hrs- 160km)
- Post breakfast, visit the black hills of Kala Dungar to witness the Jackal feeding.
- Return back to the home stay for lunch.
- A around 16:00 HRS head back to the white desert for another evening of fun at the Rann Utsav.
- Evening at leisure.
- Leave early in the morning by 07:00 HRS post breakfast and to return back to Bhuj.
- Reach Bhuj by 09:30 HRS.
- Board a full sleeper AC bus from Bhuj to Ahmedabad at 10:30 HRS.
- Reach Ahmedabad by 17:30 HRS.
For more information, click here