Neha has travelled with tlow six times. Now tlow has become her family and she just tells the dates for the trip and everything is sorted.
Curious to know the reason why she has chosen tlow so much and what does a tlow trip mean for her?
Which was your first trip with tlow?
– My first trip with tlow was two years back, the trip to Assam-Meghalaya in the month of February. It was an amazing experience where I met great people and had been to elegant places. I made good friends, had great food and the places were amazing.
How did you get to know about the land of Wanderlust ?
– North East was always on my bucket list to travel. I searched for North East trips and TLOW trips popped up on my Facebook. I checked the website and found it reasonably priced for the trip and later I spoke to Sherwin and booked. That’s how I signed up for my first trip with tlow.
How many trips have you done with tlow?
– Right now, I have done five trips so far. This is my sixth trip to Manipur and Myanmar. I have done Assam-Meghalaya, Parvati Valley, Hampi, Bhandardara camp, Kutch and now Manipur. I’m having a great time as always.
Why The Land Of Wanderlust?
– Now I don’t have to think twice to come on a trip. Tlow has become like a family. I don’t need to book or anything, I just call Sherwin and he keeps the seat for me. Even in my family, whenever I tell my mom that I’m going with tlow she doesn’t feel worried at all and allows me freely to travel. Even I get my comfortable space to explore so yeah, that’s the reason why tlow.
How has life changed after tlow trips?
– I made plenty of good friends while on the trip. I still am in touch with many of them and secondly, when I signed up for the first trip with tlow, I was going through a rough phase in my life. The trip helped me to get over that phase. The first experience was really life-changing for me and it helped me to see life in a better way.
Have you travelled with any other group?
– Yes, I have travelled with another brand and I have been to Chitkul with them. One of my friend’s suggested that I try this one so I tried. It was good but I didn’t get the feel of backpacking like how I got from the tlow trip.
What about TLOW makes you come back so many times?
– I’d say the experience and the vibe of the trip. Even the management of the trip is really nice and local. A little here and there happens but that’s okay nothing can be perfect. I like it how tlow trips are done over different places. I get good photos for social media as well. Lol.
What’s your favourite tlow trip moment?
– There’s no fixed moment as such. The first trip was my best experience because it made me change a lot and made me confident to live my life in a better way. I don’t have moments, I have memories.
Difference between Tlow and other groups?
– Tlow has a vibe of backpacking where we get to see and even live the local life of that place. So I think that’s what makes tlow stand out from the other groups.
When was that moment when you knew Tlow were the guys to be your travel partner?
– When I came back from the first trip and started missing it. It was a way different travel experience than I had before.
–>For a similar experience, >>Click here