Do not hesitage to give us a call. Our team will be happy to talk to you.
Gokarna Road, Karnataka
Gokarna Town Bus Stop
The hippie vibe in Gokarna is evident from the minute you step foot in the buffer area of the town. You’ll spot plenty of foreigners who seem to be living in Gokarna for over a decade by the look of things. Remember everything in Gokarna is actually walking distance from each other so all you have to do is put on your shades and walk.
– Reach the town of Gokarna by 11 AM and check into a guest house.
– Freshen up and visit the temples of Mahabaleshvara, Maha Ganapati and Lord Shiv.
– Post lunch around 3:30 PM hike to Kudle beach. Spend the evening at the beach.
– Return back to guest house post-sundown.
– Leave in the morning by 8AM and hike to the remote beaches of Half Moon and Paradise.
– Return back to Om beach for lunch.
– At around 5PM hike back to Kudle beach.
– Return back to the guest house post-sunset or spend some time shopping in the Flea market.
– Last day in Gokarna.
– Hike to Kudle beach and spend time relaxing on the beach or hike to Om beach.
– Return back to the guest house, post-lunch.
– Pack up and board a local bus from Gokarna bus station by 3:30 PM.
– Reach Kumta bus/train station by 4:30 PM.
Q. Where is Gokarna located?
Gokarna is located in the Southwestern part of Karnataka.
Q Is it safe?
Yes, Gokarna is an extremely safe region of Karnataka.
Q. Is there cell phone network in Gokarna?
Airtel, Vodafone and BSNL connections work.
Q. Is there 3G/4G in Hampi?
Kudle Beach has 3G/4G. Internet connection at other beaches such as Om, Paradise will be weak.
Q. What time do we reach Gokarna bus stop?
The trip starts at 11 A.M.
Q. What is the best mode of transportation to reach Gokarna?
The best way to reach Gokarna is by bus and/or train.
Q. What is the meeting point at Gokarna?
The meeting point is Hospet bus stand. Our TLOW representative will meet you at this point.
Q. What is the best place to chill/ fresh up or eat breakfast if one reaches before 9 A.M.?
It’s is advisable to meet at Gokarna town bus stand.
Q. What kind of accommodation will be provided?
We will be using guesthouses all along the trip.
Q. Will the accommodation be clean?
Since no one in the world likes to keep their home untidy, it’s safe to say that every place we stay at will be clean and will give you a homely feel.
Q. Will we get a bed, blankets and pillows?
Yes, at every place we stay at you’ll get a blanket, a pillow and if not a bed then surely a mattress to sleep on.
Q. Why is food not included?
Since this is a backpacking trip, we want to leave the eating for you’ll to explore on your own. You’ll never go hungry in Gokarna.
Q. Do we need to carry food along?
Not needed. Every place we stay at will have either a cafe or a family who will cook for us.
Q. What kind of food should we expect to get?
You’ll get a variety of food options from Indian cuisine, pastas to pizzas and Israeli food to choose from.
Q. How to prevent dehydration while hiking to the other beaches?
Carry Electral or Glucose – D to prevent dehydration. Coconut water is also widely available in Gokarna.
Q. What about motion sickness?
Contact, your local physician is the best for motion sickness.
A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite.