Solo trip is a trip when you go alone where you can spend time with yourself. Although travel alone does not mean you will travel alone, you can meet people and have conversation with them if you want to. There are too many benefits of travelling alone which are:-
1. You’ll get to know yourself better.
2. You can make friends.
3. It boost up your confidence.
4. You can choose your own route.
Planning a solo trip can be fun but a challenging task. It should include the basic steps. And here it goes.
1. Make a budget:- Budget is the most important thing while planning a solo trip because you’re all alone, you can’t borrow money from anyone. You have to be cautious about the money as you don’t know if you can find an ATM or not.
2. Decide the location:- You have to decide according to your budget where you want to go. Once you’ve decided the place where you want to go. It can be a city, beach or hill. It is important to know the place you’re gonna explore, although you’ll explore more when you reach there.
3. Decide the place:- As point describes, you have to decide the place where you’ll stay. It can be hotel, home stays or camps. According to your need and budget only, you have to decide before leaving for the trip. It’ll create trouble for you if you go without deciding.
4. Carry less:- It’s one of the most important thing to keep in mind while planning for a solo trip because carrying heavy bag can ruin your adventure. You can’t carry heavy and do fun as well, you have to pack light-ish as it will easy for you. Only carry the things that you need. And if you’re planning to go on hills for camping than you should grab your power bank with you.
5. Do inform:- It is important to tell people you know, where you are going. There will be someone who would try to contact you.
6. Use public transport:- Solo trip means a budget trip. Solo trip is not counted as a solo trip if you’ll go by personal transportation. Using a public transport will also give you a feel that you’re on solo trip and the benefit of using public transport is you can meet new people and make new friends.
7. Don’t do drugs:- Well, you should not do drugs or drink alcohol even in your life but if you do keep that in mind that you do not have to take any type of drug or consume alcohol because there will be no one to handle you. Remember that you’re by your own. You have to care of your self. So make sure you’re sober on the trip.
8. Make sure the place is safe:- Before heading towards you destination, make sure to check the review on internet. There are so many sites on which you can check the reviews of other people who went there before. It is one of the most important point while planning a solo trip because safety is must.