Introducing our three-day budget backpacker biking trip around the lesser-known beaches of South Goa. Away from the party life of the north, we will be riding in search of much-needed peace.
Trip Cost: Rs 4,500 + 5% GST = Rs 4,725/-
- All travel starts and ends at KTC bus stand Madgaon, South Goa.
- Accommodation. (3 in a room AC)
- Entry fees if any.
- Bike Rental. (125cc scooter, two on a bike)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion section.
This backpacking trip will have a maximum of 15 backpackers.
Trip Can be customised for a group of eight or more.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
TLOW Office 1: +91 8454961928
TLOW office 2: +91 9004594935
or mail us at: email@example.com
Things to carry:
- Valid ID proof with address. (No college ID or PAN card)
- Backpack. (Mandatory)
- Essentials to pack.
- Reach KTC bus stand Madgaon by 12:00 HRS, load your backpacks into a car.
- Hop onto a scooter and ride to the village of Benaulim 9.5km = 25 minutes. (Two on a bike)
- Freshen up and post lunch by around 16:30 HRS leave for Mobor Beach. 11.5 km = 30 minutes.
- Spend the rest of the evening at the beach.
- Reach back to the guest house at Benaulim by 22:30 HRS.
- Post breakfast by 11:00 HRS leave for Cola beach 32.6 km = 70 minutes.
- Reach the beach by lunch time.
- Spend the rest of the day swimming or hiking around the hills near the beach.
- Return back to the guest house at Benaulim by 23:00 HRS.
- Last day in Goa.
- Self-exploration day.
- Take the bike and ride to the village beach of Varca. OR
- Enjoy some water sports at Colva beach. (Additional cost)
- Wind up by noon.
- Ride back to KTC bus stand Madgao and drop the bikes off.
–>For a similar experience, >>Click here