This is The Land Of Wanderlust’s blueprint to a backpacking trip around Parvati Valley in Himachal Pradesh for eight days.
Trip Cost: Rs 10,000 + 5% GST = Rs 10,500/-
- Accommodation. (3 to 6 based on room size)
- Travel begins and ends at New Delhi.
- Entry Fee.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be booked.
For booking and more information please call on the numbers mentioned below.
TLOW Office 1: +91 8454961928
TLOW office 2: +91 9004594935
Or mail us at: email@example.com
Minimum age requirement 18+
Things to carry along:
- Valid Photo id proof with address – 5 copies (No Pan card)
- Two passport size photographs.
- Reach ISBT Kashmiri Gate by 19:00 HRS.
- Board HRTC volvo bus from ISBT Kashmiri Gate New Delhi to Bhuntur at 20:30 HRS.
- Reach Kasol Parvati Valley around 11:30 HRS and check into a guest house.
- Spend the rest of the day relaxing by the Parvati after a long journey.
- Take a walk around Kasol and hike to the village of Chalal.
- Spend evening on the banks of the river near Chalal.
- Board a local bus from Kasol to Bharsheni which is a two hour bumpy ride.
- Hike from Bharsheni to Pulga and check into a guest house.
- Spend rest of the evening strolling through the village.
- Leave from Tosh around 08:00 HRS and start the hike to Kheer Ganga which is a 5 to 6 hour hike.
- Spend night in dormitories and take a dip in the natural sulphur hot spring. (No Network)
- Hike back from Kheer Ganga to Bharsheni.
- Reach Bharsheni by 11:00 HRS and board a local bus to Kasol.
- Reach Kasol and check into the same guest house.
- Last day in Kasol, spend first half of the day wandering through the streets or shopping.
- Pack up and leave for Kullu HRTC bus station by 16:30 HRS.
- Board a HRTC volvo bus from Kullu to ISBT New Delhi by 19:00 HRS.
- Reach ISBT Kashmiri Gate New Delhi by 09:00 HRS.