Kasol and Manali have been a part of the tlow ecosystem ever since our inception back in 2012 as a travel blog. We in fact were one of the first to blog about Parvati Valley – Tosh, Kasol, Malana, Kheerganga etc. It’s been over a decade and more, since we have been penning down about this hippie paradise on the internet.
Now after 10+ years we have finally decided to move on into the next phase of completing our ecosystem by rolling out Kasol-Manali road trips which will start and end in Chandigarh.
Yes, you read it correct! Road trips to Kasol and Manali which will include a vehicle pick up from three areas in Chandigarh – ISBT sector 43, the airport or railway station. The vehicle will also drop you back to any one of the three desired departure points.
This road trip has been made possible by a unique alliance of humans who found refuge in Yolo Cafe Resort Manali (Soma Caves) during the winter of 2022. The stay for these trips will be purely and only at Yolo Cafe Resort Manali since that’s the hardware to our tlow OS.
So what does this 4N/5D road trip include?
- Vehicle: As mentioned in the paragraph above, a road trip is incomplete without a good vehicle and more so a driver, who has got car control and mouth control too. So be assured that the vehicle and driver will come complete for an experience not service. So don’t expect your bags to be carried by our team.
- Sightseeing: Why would come all the way to Manali and not want to see snow and experience the chaos that happens in the pursuit of finding snow (snow fall). To get complete details about the sightseeing blueprint tap on this link here >> blueprint link <<
- Accommodation: This is where things will change for you, because our Yolo Manali Cottage property is Instagram ready for you to get content without having to search. It’s here that you will feel at home with not just your room and bed but with the entire team of tlow and yolo which call this resort our work lab. All rooms come with attached bathrooms which have solar water heating and no TV but unlimited wifi. Ask for a room heater @ ₹400 for 12 hours.
- Food: Yolo Cafe is miles if not light years ahead of everyone in the kitchen department. With Guruji and team, we have arguably the best food experience in all of Himachal Pradesh. Consistency is what we pride ourselves on, the food will taste the same all year around regardless of how cold or warm it is. Breakfast and dinner (MAP) is what’s included in this package. We offer a mix of veg and non veg for dinner, while breakfast will be egg or veg options.
- Content and Games: Yes, you read it correctly. Content and games are a part of the tlow ecosystem since its inception but at Yolo cafe we take this to a whole new level. With over 100+ DIY games and content interns to capture every moment. This is the future of what resort stays will be like. You can get access to this high quality content after you leave a review on Google to our handle Yolo Cafe Resort Manali. Pictures are free after a review and whole videos have a small fee of ₹500 for the whole lot.
- Merchandise: It’s impossible for a tlow or yolo cafe experience to be complete without merchandise. So some time along the trip, you will get merchandise to help bring a simple smile to everyone’s face who comes to Yolo Cafe. Don’t ask us what you will get, it’s a surprise.
- Wow experience: No other word or adjective to describe the experience you will have on the road trip. Trips for us at tlow are sacred as going to church on Sunday. So if the experience is anything but life changing, it is something we consider a failure. Be assured of two things, you’ll not waste a single moment being confused and before you reach back home, you’ll have a short video of your holiday on YouTube.
- Trip video: Yes, we know how content matters in life post Covid-19. So on every trip before you reach back home, you will end up getting a link to a short video of your entire experience edited and uploaded by team tlow to our YouTube channel. The purpose of these amateur high quality videos is to help you relive your happiest days of the year for the rest of your life.
So while others are offering packages to Kasol and Manali at jaw dropping costs, we at tlow and yolo cafe don’t compete on price point. User experience for us matters more than giving out a cheap deal. In common man terms, a holiday is similar to buying a smart phone. Only difference is in this unorganised and unethical industry, they will show you images of an iPhone (4-5 star ) and deliver a Nokia N72 when you arrive.
We at tlow and yolo cafe don’t sell packages, we sell an experience which starts here while your reading this blog post and ends with you are getting your holiday video on YouTube. So while the package (room + food + car) is the product for the rest of the industry, our product at tlow is the visual experience. We deliver this before you reach back home through a YouTube video.
So before you compare and tell us that others are offering a cheaper deal, remember we ain’t selling deals. We don’t care what the others sell at, they don’t offer a user experience. And that’s what we care about here at the backend of tlow. So if you are the kind who cares about making digital memories, then this is the trip for you.