How To Hire A Bike In Leh Ladakh??
1. Carry your license
2. Decide the duration of your travel on bike
3. The longer you hire a bike the cheaper it will get for your per day rent
4. Choose your bike correctly. 350cc or 500 cc
5. Decide the age of the bike you want on rent. New one will cost more but be more reliable
6. The averange cost for a new bike is anywhere between ₹2000-3500/day
7. An older bike will cost anywhere between ₹1000-2000/day
8. Decide the bike rental agency based on the bike & vibe
9. A single day rent is usually 12-14 hours for INR 1500
10. A form will need to be signed before you take the bike on rent.
11. Always take a picture & video of the bike before you sign the paper.
12. One helmet will come with the bike. Ask for another one if two on a bike
13. Biking jacket & gear is usually rented anywhere between ₹500-1000/day
14. Always fuel up enough so you dont run out of gas.
15. The perfect biking day trip route is from Leh to Alchi or Lamayuru
16. Hire a bike for multi
day only if you are an experienced rider.