Here is The Land Of Wanderlust blueprint to a road trip through the beautiful Kaas plateau and neighboring villages in Satara district of Maharastra.
Table of Contents
Trip Cost: Rs 3500/-
- Entry Fee
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
For more information mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The route can also be customized on request provided there are a minimum of 6 and maximum of 12 backpackers.
- Board bus from Mumbai/Pune to Satara at 9 pm.
- Reach Satara by 4 am and check into a guest house/ lodge.
- After breakfast the road trip starts, visit Sajjangad fort.
- After lunch visit Thoseghar water-fall and Chalkewadi windmill.
- Return back to the guest house by evening.
- Spend the rest of the day at leasure.
- Leave early morning around 5 am to reach in time for the Sun rise at Kaas plateau.
- Spend the first half of the day admiring the beautiful flowers and also visit Kaas Lake.
- After lunch drive to the beautiful boating village of Bamnoli.
- Return back to Satara and leave the same evening by 8pm.
For a similar experience, >>click here