– Reach Khopoli – 13:00 hrs & Arrive at the campsite
– Activity Zero – Collect Merchandise
– Activity one – 16:00 Hrs Minute to win it games
– Activity two – Enjoy the sunset between 17.40 hrs to 18.00 hrs (depending on the time of the year)
– Activity three – Setting up the bonfire – 18.30 hrs
– Activity four – Bonfire games – 19.00 hrs
– Activity five – BBQ war – 19.00 hrs – 20:30 hrs
– Activity Six – Star Gazing by sleeping on a mat & staring at the sky (23:30 HRS onwards)
– Breakfast – 08:00 to 09:30 hrs
– Check Out 11:00 HRS
Q. Do we have washroom facilities?
We have washrooms which is about a 50-100m walk from the campsite.
Q. Can we swim at the lake
Q. What’s the barbeque like?
-> Barbeque includes Chicken Sausage, Salami,
->Veg includes assorted marinated vegetables and assorted sauces.
Q. How cold does it get at night?
The night temperature drops down to 3°C to 15°C. Please bring adequate warm clothes/jacket.
Q. Do we provide sleeping bags/bedsheets/mattress?
-> We provide a foam sheet in the tent.
-> Please bring your own bed sheets/sleeping bags & Pillow.
Q. What for lunch?
You Can order what you want from Yolo Cafe
Q. What time breakfast is served?
Breakfast is served between 08:00 to 09:30 HRS
Q. How many people can stay in a tent?
-> Plan A & B it will be 3 to 5 people per tent
-> In Plan C and D it will be 2 people
Q.What are the rules at the campsite?
Ans. We have 2 rules:-
Don’t ask for change of music
In Plan A there is no breakfast.
In plan B,C and D it will be the combo of the day.
Monday: Mirissa Combo/TYRB Combo
Tuesday: Indian Combo/Yolo Combo
Wednesday: Himalayan Combo/Arabian Combo
Thursday: Indian Combo/TYRB Combo
Friday: Kathmandu Combo/MBA Combo
Saturday: Mirissa Combo/Yolo Combo
Sunday: Himalayan Combo/American Combo
Notwithstanding anything stated in the Terms & Conditions, there are no refunds of any kind, provided for ‘Camping Trips’.
For more information on cancellation & refund policy please read our T&C.