Do not hesitage to give us a call. Our team will be happy to talk to you.
Nashik Airport, Bajrang Nagar
The Santorini River side Cottage, Bhandardara
– React The Santorini River Side Cottages at 12:00 HRS
– Post lunch explore the back waters & River side of Bhandaradara
– Evening at lesisure.
– Post breakfast gear up and leave for a 3-hour hike to Ratangad fort.
– Return back from the hike by 16:00 Hours
– Reach Yolo Camping 2 by 17:00 HRS.
– Rest of the evening at leisure
— Post Breakfast Head to The Yash Resort Bhandaradara
– Spend the first half of the day exploring the art murals in & around the resort.
– Post lunch Urban Clans at TYRB arena
– around 17:00 HRS head for tractor ride, tree plantation & boating.
– Return back to tyrb after sunset
– Rest of the evening at leisure.
-> Last day in Bhandardara
-> Rent an electric cycle and explore Arthur lake & Wilson dam
-> Check out anytime from 13:00-17:00 HRS
Q. Can we hike to the lake?
Yes, you can rent one of our e-cycles and go for a ride to the lake. The lake is just a km away from the Yash resort.
Q. How cold does it get at night?
The temperature drops down to 10-degree celsius and it’s quite windy due to its proximity to the lake. Please bring adequate warm clothes/jacket.
Q. Do we provide sleeping bags/bedsheets/mattress?
We provide a foam sheet in the tent. Please bring your own bedsheets/sleeping bags.
Q. Why is food not included?
You are free to eat wherever you like.
Q. What time breakfast is served?
Breakfast is served at 9 A.M.
Q. How many people can stay in a tent?
In normal plan -3 to 4 people
In couple plan – 2 people