Do not hesitage to give us a call. Our team will be happy to talk to you.
Jindal Vijaynagar Airport, Bellary, Karnataka
Hospet Bus Stop
Possibly the most fun you will possibly ever have in three days. Hampi has been a part of the tlow ecosystem ever since 2013, the one element which has kept Hampi a thrilling place to visit it the fact that each day in this network deprived ancient city is different.
Starting with a boat ride to get across to the hippie island, taking a cycle around the ruins or taking a moped to explore monkey temple. The cafe vibe in the night is similar to what one is used to experiencing in Goa but a lot less commercial.
Hampi as a trip has attracted people of all age brackets & over the years has become like a go to weekend trip for people who have already done a weekend camp or a Himalayan Road trip. Expect 80% to be solo backpackers & most of them from Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore.
– Reach Hospet bus station by 9:00 HRS.
– Hop onto a local bus from Hospet to reach Hampi by 10:00 HRS and check into the guest house.
– After breakfast, hire cycles and explore the ruins around the Royal centre.
– Return back to Hampi and visit the famous Virupaksha temple.
– Later, explore the temples on Hemakuta hill.
– Spend the rest of the evening chilling in the Hampi Bazaar.
– After breakfast, hire cycles.
– Ride the cycles and cross over to the other side of the Hampi River by motorboat.
– Spend the day riding the cycles and exploring the ruins on the other side of the Hampi river.
– Return back to guesthouse near Hampi Bazaar by 16:00 HRS.
– Spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
– After breakfast, walk and explore the ruins around the sacred centre.
– Explore Vittala temple that also houses the famous chariot.
– Post lunch, return back to the guest house, pack up and head back to Hospet to board your return train/bus by 16:00 HRS.
– Q. Where is Hampi located?
Hampi is located in the central part of Karnataka.
– Q. Is it safe?
Yes, Hampi is an extremely safe region of Karnataka.
Q. Is there cell phone network in Hampi?
Only BSNL connections work.
Q. Is there 3G/4G in Hampi?
BSNL has the best and is the only data provider in Hampi.
Q.Does Airtel, Jio or Vodafone work in Hampi?
Only BSNL has a cellular connection near Hampi.
Q.What are the points where cell phone and internet network is available?
Here is a list of places where cell phone/internet network is available
1. Tungabhadra river or ruins side, near the ferry
2. Monkey Hill
3. Outside Queen’s bath
4. Near step tank
5. Near Hampi bus stand
Q. What time do we reach Hospet?
The trip starts at 9 A.M.
Q. What is the best mode of transportation to reach Hospet?
The best way to reach Hospet is by bus.
Q. What is the meeting point at Hospet?
The meeting point is Hospet bus stand. Our TLOW representative will meet you at this point.
Q. What is the best place to chill/ fresh up or eat breakfast if one reaches before 9 A.M.?
It’s is advisable to head to Hotel Shanbaug to freshen up. For breakfast, try Sai Tiffins right opposite Hotel Shanbaug. Sai Tiffins offers some really soft, fresh idlis throughout the day and hot or cold badam milk.
Q. What if we get lost while visiting the ruins.
If you would like to wander and explore a little more than usual, inform your travel expert and keep them updated. If at all, you still get lost, wait at the entrance of the respective ruin or attraction you are visiting by asking a local. Try to check if you have network and leave an SMS if a call is not going through.
Q. What kind of accommodation will be provided?
We will be using guesthouses all along the trip.
Q. Will the accommodation be clean?
Since no one in the world likes to keep their home untidy, it’s safe to say that every place we stay at will be clean and will give you a homely feel.
Q. Will we get a bed, blankets and pillows?
Yes, at every place we stay at you’ll get a blanket, a pillow and if not a bed then surely a mattress to sleep on.
Q. Why is food not included?
Since this is a backpacking trip, we want to leave the eating for you’ll to explore on your own. You’ll never go hungry in Hampi.
Q. Do we need to carry food along?
Not needed. Every place we stay at will have either a cafe or a family who will cook for us.
Q. What kind of food should we expect to get?
On both sides of Hampi, you’ll get a variety of food options from Indian cuisine, pastas to pizzas and Israeli food to choose from.
Q. How to prevent dehydration while exploring the ruins of Hampi?
Carry Electral or Glucose – D to prevent dehydration. Coconut water is also widely available in Hampi.
Q. What about motion sickness?
Contact, your local physician is the best for motion sickness.