Do not hesitage to give us a call. Our team will be happy to talk to you.
– Reach Bhandardara – 13:00 hrs & Arrive at the campsite
– Lunch – Between 13:00 hrs to 15.00 hrs (Missal pav, tea unlimited)
– Activity one – 16:00 Hrs Minute to win it games
– Activity two – Enjoy the sunset between 17.40 hrs to 18.00 hrs (depending on the time of the year)
– Activity three – Setting up the bonfire – 18.30 hrs
– Activity four – Bonfire games – 19.00 hrs
– Activity five – BBQ war – 20.00 hrs – 21:00 hrs
– Wake up call next morning – 7:00 hrs
– Breakfast – 07.00 hrs – 08.00 hrs
– Activity six – Collect giveaways – 08.30 hrs – 09.00 hrs
Q. Do we have washroom facilities?
We have washrooms which is about a 2-minute walk from the campsite.
Q. Can we swim at the river?
Yes but a fee of 100 will be charged for life jackets.
Q. What’s the barbeque like?
Barbeque includes non-veg cold cuts, veg includes assorted marinated vegetables and assorted sauces.
Q. How cold does it get at night?
The temperature drops down to 10-degree celsius and it’s quite windy due to its proximity to the river. Please bring adequate warm clothes/jacket.
Q. Do we provide sleeping bags/bedsheets/mattress?
We provide a foam sheet in the tent. Please bring your own bed sheets/sleeping bags.
Q. What for lunch?
Misal Pav and Chai. Eat as much as you want. Pay only for your water bottle.
Q. What time breakfast is served?
Breakfast is served at 7 A.M.
Q. How many people can stay in a tent?
In a normal plan -3 to 4 people
In couple plan – 2 people
Q.What are the rules at the campsite?
Ans. We have 2 rules:-
Don’t forget rule no. 1
Notwithstanding anything stated in the Terms & Conditions, there are no refunds of any kind, provided for ‘Camping Trips’.
For more information on cancellation & refund policy please read our T&C.