Do not hesitage to give us a call. Our team will be happy to talk to you.
5N/6D Backpacking around Manali cant get any more affordable than what we have listed it at INR 7000/PP + GST. The pricing is such since we want everyone from college students to Retired and young at hearts adults to experience what Backpacking with tlow with night stays only at Yolo Cafe Resort Manali with art, games, food & a lot of digital memories feels like.
Our backpacking trips are more about the strangers you meet who end up being life long friends & less about the place to travel. So even if you have been to Manali a 100 times this one wont be like the previous ones. This will be the most creative and innovation trip you have ever made in your life leave along Manali.
Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
R K Ashram Metro Station (Exit From Metro Gate No.3)
– Arrive in Delhi by 14:00 HRS.
– Reach RK Ashram Metro station by 17:00 HRS.
– Board Volvo semi sleeper bus from RK Ashram Metro Station (exit from metro gate no. 3) New Delhi at 18:00 HRS to Manali.
– Reach Manali by 10:00 HRS & meet tlow lead backpacker.
– Check-in at Yolo Manali.
– Freshen up & relax it’s a day to acclimatize.
– Order from the Yolo cafe menu
– take an afternoon nap or engage in some Pebble art.
– Around 16:00 hrs leave for Bhanu Village. Stroll throught the village.
– Enjoy the sunset while relaxing on the banks of the River Beas..
– Dinner at 20:30-22:00 Hrs at Yolo cafe foyer.
– Breakfast time 8:30 am – 10:00 Hrs.
– Leave for waterfall hike to Baror Parsha by 10:30 hrs.
– Return back to Yolo Manali by 13:00 hrs.
– Board a local bus from New and old Manali. (3km = 10 minutes )
– Explore old and New Manali on foot.
– Visit Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, & a Buddhist Monastery.
– Return back to Yolo Manali by 19:00 hrs. by local bus.
– Dinner at 20:00 – 22:30 Hrs.
– Breakfast 8:30 am – 10:00 Hrs.
– leave by 10:30 am to Visit Atal Tunnel & Sissu
– Reach New Manali by 16:00 HRS.
-> Spend time at Mall Road or old Manali
-> Return back to Yolo Cafe Manali on your own by 8-9pm for dinner.
– Breakfast 8:30 am – 10:00 Hrs.
– Last day in the Himalayas
– Spend time writing postcards/ pebble art/ rock art.
– Opt for some adventure activity) Paraglding (Add-on) or Rafting (Add-on)
– Pack up & hop into a local bus for the Manali Volvo bus stand by 18:30 HRS
– Board a Volvo bus at 19:00 HRS from New Manali to Delhi.
– Reach New Delhi by 9:00 HRS
Q. Where is Manali located?
Manali is situated in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh.
Q. Where is Yolo Cafe Resort Manali Located>?
A. Yolo Cafe Manali is located by the river side at Bhanu Bridge which is around 500 Meters ahead of the green tax barrier towards New Manali.
Q. Is Yolo Cafe Manali safe?
Yes, Parvati Valley is an extremely safe place to travel to.
Q. Is there cell phone network in Manali?
Yes, there is cell phone coverage in Manali. Infact even 5G network of Airtel & Jio has been active since April ‘23. Vodafone is the only network which remains to be scratchy in Manali.
Q. Is there 4G/5G in Manali & around?
Yes, Jio and Airtel have best 4G/5G network.
Q. Does Airtel and jIO work in Sissu?
Yes Airtel & Jio work extremely well in Sissu. Vodafone wont work.
Q.What time should we reach the bus boarding point?
Around 60 minutes prior to the departure of the bus is a good time to reach R K Ashram Metro Station (Exit From Metro Gate No.3).
RK Ashram Metro Parking
Q. Where will we meet the tlow representative for the trip?
Our TLOW representative will meet you at Yolo Camping Kasol.
Q. What kind of accommodation will be provided?
We will be using our in-house yolo cottages tents all along the trip.
Q. Will the accommodation be clean?
Since no one in the world likes to keep their home untidy, it’s safe to say that every place we stay at will be clean and will give you a homely feel.
Q. Will we get a bed, blankets and pillows?
Yes, at every place we stay at you’ll get a blanket, a pillow and if not a bed then surely a mattress to sleep on.
Q. Will we get hot water for a bath?
Solar water heating system which works with an electric backup. So regardless of the weather you will get steaming hot water to have a bath.
Q. Will the rooms be based on gender or mixed?
It will be girls in a separate room and boys in a separate room, for all those backpacking solo.
Q. Why is lunch not included?
We want to leave the eating for you’ll to explore on your own. You’ll never go hungry at Yolo Cafe or in Manali.
Q.Do we need to carry food along?
Not needed. Every place we stay at will have a cafe.
Q.What kind of food should we expect to get in the veg meals at Yolo Cafe Manali?
Breakfast: Bread Butter toast + Jam + Paratha / Puri Bahji / Poha / Upma
Dinner. Veg Soup + Dal, Veg dry + Paneer / Mashroom curry + Jeera Rice + Tava Roti + Papad + Pickle +
Q. Can we cook?
Sadly there is no option of self cooking at yolo cafe Manali.
Q. How to I avoid altitude sickness?
The only way to avoid altitude sickness is to rest well, keep yourself hydrated and have plenty of water.
Q. What about motion sickness?
Consulting your local physician is the best for motion sickness.
Q. Is there a hospital in Manali?
Yes. Kullu and manali both have hospitals.
Q.What will be our mode of transportation?
Local bus to Bhanu bridge to New Manali and back
Taxi to Sissu & back to new manali
Q. New Delhi to Himachal and back?
New-Delhi to Manali and back will be a AC Volvo Semi Sleeper bus.
Q.Bhuntar and Kullu Airport are the same?
There is only one airport in Kullu. Although located in Bhuntar, it is known as Kullu airport.
Q.What is the altitude of different places in Parvati Valley?
Kasol – 5184 ft.
Pulga – 9498 ft.
Tosh – 7900 ft.
Kheerganga – 9711 ft.
Malana – 8701 ft.
Q.Do we need to carry a Poncho/ Umbrella?
The weather in Himachal is very unpredictable. It is always safe to carry a poncho/ umbrella
TLOW, based on the Cancellation Date, shall withhold the following amounts stated in the table below, from the Booking Amount or Trip Price as cancellation charges and refund the remainder to you. The refund shall be paid to you, within (21) calendar days from the Cancellation Date.
Cancellation Date is: Cancellation charges
– Before forty (40) calendar days prior to the date of commencement of Trip, 15% of the Trip Price
– On or after forty (40) calendar days but prior to thirty (30) calendar days day of commencement of Trip,
30% of the Trip Price
– On or after thirty (30) calendar days but prior twenty five (25) calendar days from day of commencement of Trip
50% of the Trip Price
– On or after twenty five (25) calendar days but prior to twenty (20) calendar days from day of commencement of Trip
75% of the Trip Price
– On or after twenty (20) calendar days but prior fifteen (15) calendar days from day of commencement of Trip
100% of the Trip Price
You may claim refund only in case of a confirmed booking where you have paid the entire Booking Amount. Where there is part payment of Booking Amount made the same shall be forfeited and there shall be no refund. The mode of payment of refund amount to you (whether through cash, e-wallets, bank transfers, or cheques), shall be determined at the sole discretion of TLOW.
Notwithstanding anything stated in the Terms & Conditions, there are no refunds of any kind, provided for ‘Camping Trips’.
For more information on cancellation & refund policy please read our T&C.