The most affordable solo trip to Kasol & Manali. Watch the video, read the blueprint & enroll for an event of a lifetime.
Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
Start Point: Jari Police Station (Dhunkra), Parvati Valley
End Point: Bhanu Bridge Manali
– Reach Yolo Kasol around 11:00 HRS and check into our campsite.
– Team allocation & time to plan your strategy. 11:00-12:00 HRS
– Scavenger hunt. 12:00 – 13:30 HRS
– Lunch Break. 13:30 – 15:00 HRS
– Tin Smacker. 15:00- 16:00 HRS
– Kilta Ball. 16:00 – 17:00 HRS
– Tea Break. 17:00-18:00 HRS
– Bowling. 18:00 – 19:00 HRS
– BBQ War. 19:00- 21:00 HRS (add on)
– Dinner. 21:00 – 23:00 HRS
– Post breakfast take the local bus to Manikaran.
– Visit the Gurudwara & head to Kasol.
– Explore the Hippie town of Kasol on foot.
– Lunch in Kasol.
– Post lunch self explore Chalal River bank.
– Return to Yolo Kasol by local bus anytime before sun set.
– Rest of the evening at leisure.
– Breakfast 08:30- 9:30 HRs
– Pack up & leave for Manali by local bus by 10:00 HRS
– Reach Yolo Manali by 12:00 HRS & check into your cottages
– Post lunch Urban clans activities (15:00-17:00 hrs)
– Tea Break 17:00-18:00 HRS
– Rest of the evening at leisure
– Post breakfast take a local bus from Bhanu Bridge to New Manali.
– Explore New Manali, Old Manali & Vashisth Hot springs.
– Return back to Yolo Manali by dinner time.
– Rest of the evening at leisure.
– Scavenger hunt ends by 13:00 HRS
– Individual & team awards.
– Trip ends at Yolo Manali by 13:00 HRS
– Lunch & packup from Yolo Manali
– Reach volvo bus stand Manali by 17:00 HRS
– Board a volvo bus to Chandigarh / New Delhi by 18:00 HRS
Q. Where is Parvati Valley located?
Parvati Valley is situated in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh.
Q. Is Parvati Valley safe?
Yes, Parvati Valley is an extremely safe place to travel to.
Q. Where is Yolo Kasol located?
Yolo Kasol is located near Jari police station in an apple orchid.
Q. Where is Yolo Manali located?
Yolo Manali is located near Bhanu Bridge (Manali)
Q. Is there cell phone network in Parvati and Tirthan Valley?
Yes, there is cell phone coverage in Parvati and Tirthan Valley. BSNL, Jio, Airtel and Vodafone mobile connections work. Jio and Airtel are the best.
Q. Is there 3G/4G in Parvati Valley?
Yes, Jio and Airtel have best 3G/4G network.
Q. Does Airtel and Vodafone work in Tosh?
Only BSNL has a cellular connection in these regions and that too is very scratchy. However, there are spots in Tosh, that have network.
Delhi meeting point and how to reach there
Q.What time should we reach ISBT Kashmiri Gate or RK Ashram?
Around 60 minutes prior to the departure of the bus is a good time to reach ISBT Kashmiri Gate or RK Ashram.
Q.How to reach ISBT Kashmiri Gate?
-From the airport take a direct AC bus which leaves every 30 minutes. Good options if you want to avoid the metro rush.
-Take a shuttle bus to the airport metro and then an express metro to New Delhi and finally take the yellow line to Kashmiri Gate. (Fastest way to reach ISBT)
– RK Ashram boarding point: R K Ashram Metro Station (Exit From Metro Gate No.3), Delhi. The Location will be shared via whatsapp
Q. At ISBT Kashmiri Gate, where do we board the bus to Himachal?
At ISBT Kashmiri Gate, the platform no. for the bus to Bhuntar/ Mandi needs to be inquired at the HRTC inquiry counter. There will be no announcement made when the bus departs.
Q. Where will we meet the tlow representative for the trip?
Our TLOW representative will meet you at Yolo Kasol..
Q. What kind of accommodation will be provided?
We will be using tents and cabins all along the trip.
Q. Will the accommodation be clean?
Since no one in the world likes to keep their home untidy, it’s safe to say that every place we stay at will be clean and will give you a homely feel.
Q. Will we get a bed, blankets and pillows?
Yes, at every place we stay at you’ll get a blanket, a pillow and if not a bed then surely a mattress to sleep on.
Q. Will we get hot water for a bath?
Every Yolo we stay at will have geysers so you’ll surely get to have a bath at least once a day.
Q. Will the rooms be based on gender or mixed?
It will be girls in a separate room and boys in a separate room, for all those backpacking solo.
Q: No Meals plan
In no meals plan, you only get the room & tlow merchandise . Meals will be as per yolo cafe menu rates
Q: Breafast/All Meals Plan
– veg/n-veg soup
– Veg / N-Veg curry
– Veg Noodles / Fried Rice
– Veg/ Non Veg soup
– Salad + Pickle, .
– Main Course: 2 Type of Vegetable & 1 Kind of Non-Veg,
– 1 type of Rice & 1 type of Dal.
– Indian Bread: Roti
– 1 type of dessert
– Fruit- Fresh Cut Fruit.
– Any one ( Poha, Upma, Puri-Bhaji, Aloo Paratha )
– Bread & toast with Butter & Jam.
– Hot Beverages- Tea
Q.Do we need to carry food along?
Not needed. Our yolo cafe food is affordable & to die for
Q.What kind of food should we expect to get?
In Yolo Kasol & Yolo Manali you’ll get everything from pizzas to Israeli cuisine. Do have a look at the Yolo cafe menu pdf
Q. Can we cook?
Sadly self cooking at Yolo isn’t an option.
Q. How to I avoid altitude sickness?
The only way to avoid altitude sickness is to rest well, keep yourself hydrated and have plenty of water.
Q. What about motion sickness?
Consulting your local physician is the best for motion sickness.
Q. Is there a hospital in Parvati & Tirthan Valley?
Yes. Kullu, Jari have hospitals.
Q.What will be our mode of transportation?
local HRTC buses will be our mode of transportation
Q.Bhuntar and Kullu Airport are the same?
There is only one airport in Kullu. Although located in Bhuntar, it is known as Kullu airport.
Q.What is the altitude of different places in Parvati Valley?
Kasol – 5184 ft.
Pulga – 9498 ft.
Tosh – 7900 ft.
Kheerganga – 9711 ft.
Malana – 8701 ft.
Q.Do we need to carry a Poncho/ Umbrella?
The weather in Himachal is very unpredictable. It is always safe to carry a poncho.
Please don’t book unless your 300% sure about making the trip.
Have a look at our cancellation policy at the bottom of this page to get complete information.