Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai
Western Express Highway metro station, Gundavali, Andheri east
– Arrive at Mumbai by 10:00 HRS
– Reach Western Extra Metro Station by 11:00 HRS
– Hop into the vehicle & the Konkan road trip begins.
– Halt along the journey for lunch by 14:00 HRS
– Reach Ladghar home stay by 17:00 HRS.
– After breakfast drive to Ganpatipule.
– Along the way visit Jaigad Fort .
– Reach Ganpatipule home stay by 14:00 HRS
– Rest of the day at leisure to explore the beach town.
– Leave after breakfast for Harihareshwar
– Lunch along the journey by 14:00 HRS
– Along the journey visit Bankot fort along the way
– Reach Harihareshwar Home stay by 15:00 HRs
– Start in the morning by 10:00 HRS. After breakfast
– Drive straight to Mumbai.
Where is Ladghar, Ganpatipule & Harihareshwar?
In Maharashtra along the Konkan coast of West India.
Is the Konkan coastal areas safe?
Yes, Ladghar, Ganpatipule & Harihareshwar are an extremely safe region of Himachal Pradesh.
Q. Is there cell phone network in Ladghar, Vengurla & Harihareshwar?
Yes, there is cell phone coverage in Ladghar, Ganpatipule & Harihareshwar but not in Spiti Valley. Jio and Vodafone work best.
Q. Where does the trip start in Mumbai?
The trip starts at 8:00 am at Mumbai, Western Express metro station. The location will be shared on the whats app group
Q. What time should we reach the meeting point?
Around 30 minutes prior to the departure is a good time to reach the meeting point.
Q. What kind of accommodation will be provided?
We will be using homestays all along the trip.
Q. Will the accommodation be clean?
Since no one in the world likes to keep their home untidy, it’s safe to say that every place we stay at will be clean and will give you a homely feel.
Q. Will we get a bed, blankets and pillows?
Yes, at every place we stay at you’ll get a blanket, a pillow and if not a bed then surely a mattress to sleep on.
Q. Will we get hot water for a bath?
Every guest house and home stay we stay at will have geysers so you’ll surely get to have a bath at least once a day.
Q. Will the rooms be based on gender or mixed?
It will be girls in a separate room and boys in a separate room, for all those backpacking solo.
Q. What if we want to opt for a couple room?
Yes you can. Our website will let you opt for an add-on when booking. The couple room add-on option will pop at check-out page.
Q. What kind of food should we expect to get?
In every town and village, you’ll get a variety various thali options from Veg/non-veg and sea food thalis
Q. Can we cook?
Yes, you can cook in our homestays. Provided you make the time.
Q. How to I avoid altitude sickness?
The only way to avoid altitude sickness is to rest well, keep yourself hydrated and have plenty of water.
Q. What about motion sickness?
Consult your local physician is the best for motion sickness.
Q. Is there a hospital in these places?
Yes, every town and village has a hospital
Q. Is it okay if I enroll solo for a trip?
Yes, it’s absolutely fine to enroll solo. All our trips have 70% solo travelers who enroll.
Q. What if I don’t get along with the other travellers?
If no one talks to you, don’t worry our driver lead will be your friend and give you an experience of a lifetime.
Q. What will be our mode of transportation?
Sedan, SUV or tempo traveller depending on the group size.
TLOW, based on the Cancellation Date, shall withhold the following amounts stated in the table below, from the Booking Amount or Trip Price as cancellation charges and refund the remainder to you. The refund shall be paid to you, within (21) calendar days from the Cancellation Date.
Cancellation Date is: Cancellation charges
– Before forty (40) calendar days prior to the date of commencement of Trip, 15% of the Trip Price
– On or after forty (40) calendar days but prior to thirty (30) calendar days day of commencement of Trip,
30% of the Trip Price
– On or after thirty (30) calendar days but prior twenty five (25) calendar days from day of commencement of Trip
50% of the Trip Price
– On or after twenty five (25) calendar days but prior to twenty (20) calendar days from day of commencement of Trip
75% of the Trip Price
– On or after twenty (20) calendar days but prior fifteen (15) calendar days from day of commencement of Trip
100% of the Trip Price
You may claim refund only in case of a confirmed booking where you have paid the entire Booking Amount. Where there is part payment of Booking Amount made the same shall be forfeited and there shall be no refund. The mode of payment of refund amount to you (whether through cash, e-wallets, bank transfers, or cheques), shall be determined at the sole discretion of TLOW.
Notwithstanding anything stated in the Terms & Conditions, there are no refunds of any kind, provided for ‘Camping Trips’.
For more information on cancellation & refund policy please read our T&C.