Do not hesitage to give us a call. Our team will be happy to talk to you.
Wai is one of the lesser travelled hill station and tourist place in Maharashtra. This small town in Satara district is a town of temples. It has more than 100 temples. This uniqueness has given Wai an expressive name called “Dakshin Kashi” (Varanasi of the south). Wai as a weekend getaway has much to offer in terms of its historical importance and the beauty of the town.
– Board a semi-sleeper Non-A/C bus at 21:00 HRS from Mumbai Central to Wai.
– The same bus reaches Pune (Navale Bridge) at 23:55 HRS.
– Reach Wai Bus station around 5:30 AM.
– Our tlow trip lead will pick you up and take you to our campsite.
– Reach YOLO Wai at 06:30 HRS.
– Poha & Chai (tea) for will be served for breakfast between 7:15-8:00 HRS.
– Freshen up and unwind till lunch.
– Lunch is not included in our INR 2000 plan.
– Lunch can be taken as an add-on from the check out cart or you can order what you want from our cafe at YOLO.
– Post Lunch head down to Krishna river for water activities
– YOLO raft building and rowing will be conducted from 14:30-17:30 HRS.
– Return back to the campsite for sunset with chai and maggie at 18:00-18:45 HRS.
– Post-Sunset, have a shower or just explore the campsite but make it back for our main event BBQ War at 20:00 HRS.
– Other than BBQ which will be served campers can also order from our in house cafe and shop
– rest of the evening at leisure to sit around the bonfire or spot some shooting stars in the night sky.
– Breakfast from 8:00-9:00 HRS.
– Post breakfast, gear up and leave for a two-hour hike to Zakhmi Gad fort.
– Return back from the hike by 13:30 HRS.
– Lunch from 13:45-14:30 HRS. (Add on in cart or order from our menu at yolo)
– Post lunch freshen up at our campsite or
– Head out to visit the Strawberry farms nearby at 16:00 HRS.
– Return back to YOLO by 18:30 HRS for some hot tomato soup
– Pack up and leave for Wai bus station by 20:00 HRS.
– Board the same semi-sleeper Non-A/C luxury bus at 21:00 HRS to Pune/Mumbai Central.
– Reach Pune by 00:00 HRS
– Reach Mumbai central by 5:00 HRS
Q. Do we have washroom facilities?
We have an Indian toilet which is about a 5-minute walk from the campsite.
Q. What’s the food like?
We serve soup, Maggi in the beginning and have DIY (Do It Yourself) barbeque.
Q. What’s the barbeque like?
Barbeque includes non-veg cold cuts, veg includes assorted marinated vegetables and assorted sauces.
Q. Can we hike to the lake?
Yes, our backpacker trip organizer will take you for a hike to the lake. The route is a trail and we do not have a concrete road. So it’s advised to wear shoes for hiking than wearing slippers.
Q. How cold does it get at night?
The temperature drops down to 10-degree celsius and it’s quite windy due to its proximity to the lake. Please bring adequate warm clothes/jacket.
Q. Do we provide sleeping bags/bedsheets/mattress?
We provide a foam sheet in the tent. Please bring your own bedsheets/sleeping bags.
Q. Why is lunch not included?
In INR 2000, it is impossible to accommodate lunch as well.
Q. What time breakfast is served?
Breakfast is served at 9 A.M.
Q. How many people can stay in a tent?
In normal plan -3 to 4 people
In couple plan – 2 people