Camping as a concept is more acceptable in Europe and America than here in India. Family camping is a big leisure activity and it has huge benefits especially with bonds between members affected by the fast paced life. In the hustle and bustle of city living, camping is great way for people from Mumbai, Pune, Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, etc to bond with their family members.
Here is why you should ditch that holiday stay to a luxury hotel and opt for humble camping instead. Surely, the family that camps, stamps togetherness on each member.
- Time to bond – Camping is a great way to work as a unit. The rustic outdoors draws everyone to go up a notch and also have fun doing it. It’s the perfect opportunity for parents-children, siblings, grandparents-grandchildren and even pets and their owners to spend quality time.
- Step up – A camp is a great challenge and gives each person a chance to display a fun side to themselves. One can just shut off all the noise and drama of daily life. It is a time and opportunity to really appreciate the finer things of life.
- Engages one and all – Much like a picnic, a camp is a fun day or two which the young and old alike can literally let their hair down. There is fun in the sun, barbecue nights, watching the sunset together, appreciating each other and making some wonderful memories.
- Economical budget – Unlike a luxury stay that costs a bomb but turns out to be a whimper, a camping trip is exactly what you signed up for. The budget is not much of a pinch and the experience is one to savour for a lifetime.
- Learn new things – The entire camping experience teaches so much on so many levels. One learns more about themselves, their family members and things around. The entire experience is very rewarding and one comes back a different person.
- Great celebration – Life is a party and needs to be appreciated daily. The people who matter most to us always end up being punching bags as we hustle daily to and from work, juggling our personal and professional commitments. Camping is a lovely opportunity to zone out of work and into the family and its members. It is a place where one can be truly one with their loved ones.
- Offbeat – Mundane life gets very boring and camping is a good way to beat the monotony. A campfire, games, music, barbecue cooking and sleeping under the stars – all these will be great memories for a lifetime. It is also a fun experience for kids and parents as a unit much like family game time.
- Fun and frolic – Be it a birthday or anniversary, family parties sometimes get a little boring. To beat that, a camp is a great idea. One can enjoy and make the day unforgettable for the birthday boy or girl or the happily married couple. It is the perfect gift of family and love around the campfire quite literally.
Time to pack those bags and instead of a trip to a hotel, it’s time to hang out as a family and come out camping.