Camping is a great way to detox and chill on a weekend or a long weekend. It’s increasingly difficult to get leaves now that work from home has ended and everyone is mostly back in the office. But weekly offs are always there. However, when you have a pet the options of a trip are largely limited or non-existent. But camping at Yolo Khopoli which is just 99 kms from Mumbai and 82 kms from Pune is possible. This pet friendly five-acre property is just what the doctor ordered for you and your pet.
Be it your cat, dog or even any other animal, Yolo Khopoli is the place to be for pet owners looking for a trip where they can chill and just rejuvenate. Here is why camping with a pet is a great idea.
- Us time – A pet and their owner share a very special bond and very often work keeps us away from our beloved animal of choice. A camp is a great place and time for one to spend some quality time away from other distractions with their pet.
- Walk to remember – Just freely moving and roaming in the lap of nature with your pet is something that camping allows. Very often one has a special walker or trainer for their pets and so is not able to engage in some quality exercise for themselves and their pet. While gyms are great places to workout and keep in shape nothing beats good old walking. The nature trails in and around Yolo Khopoli are pure bliss for you and your pet.
- Away – Just coming away from routine and daily rigmarole is always rejuvenating. Pet lovers often have to part with their pets as most places and stays across India are not pet friendly. And the ones that are, charge a bomb. Your pet and you on a budget camping trip is a lovely experience.
- Inspiration – There are always new insights to find when away from daily life. Spending time with yourself and your lovely pet will be a time when you discover the real you. A metamorphosis will happen that will leave you thrilled. With your pet, you can have some very important heart to heart conversations and come out with a new plan, perhaps.
- Experience of a lifetime – Many times there are aspects of ourselves and our pets that we are not aware of which we will get acquainted on this trip. Perhaps this maybe the first outing for your pet, you will get a better understanding of their likes and dislikes when it comes to travel and spending time in new settings. The whole trip may just leave you with new learning and thoroughly surprised.
So wait no more, book a camping trip with your furry friend today!