Camping is a way of life for many and great fun. At Kelve, the beach, the suru trees and the winter air add to the magic in the months of October, November, December, January and February too. Here are some reasons to head to Yolo Kelve and have a camp to remember.
1. Fewer crowd at Kelve
Winter camping season means fewer people compared to summer months. This makes winter camping ideal for those who enjoy solitude and a peaceful environment.
2. Scenic views: Winter weather can create a magical and serene landscape, with trees, the beach, cooler sand and sea at Kelve.
3. No bugs: Camping in the winter means no pesky insects or mosquitoes to worry about.
4. Campfires: Winter camping offers the opportunity to enjoy a cozy campfire. The warmth and the dancing flames can make a cold winter night more enjoyable.
5. Unique outdoor activities: Winter camping offers unique outdoor activities like rides on ATVs and for those who prefer horses and camels as the animals also enjoy the coolness, making sand castles and going into the water is also more pleasant, and fishing is an option for those who want to try their hands at it. The local fishermen get many catch and may even include campers in their boats for a round of fishing in the early mornings which is a great experience.
6. Starry nights: The long and dark winter nights offer star-gazing opportunities. Away from city lights, the night sky can be even more breathtaking.
7. Challenge and adventure: Camping in the winter demands more preparation and effort than summer camping. It can be a challenge, but for those who love adventure, it can be a thrilling and rewarding experience.
–>For a similar experience, >>Click here