Here is The Land Of Wanderlust’s blueprint to the land of boulders, Hampi in the south Indian state of Karnataka. Explore the ruins with a mix of cycling, hiking and walking.
TRIP COST: Rs 4500 + 5% GST = Rs 4725/-
- Cycle Rental.
- Entry Fee.
- Lunch & Dinner.
- Travel to Hospet.
This backpacking trip will have a minimum of 6 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum age requirement 18+
- Reach Hospet bus station by 9:00 HRS.
- Hop onto a local bus from Hospet to reach Hampi by 10:00 HRS and check into guest house.
- After breakfast, hire cycles and explore the ruins around the Royal centre.
- Return back and visit the famous Virupaksha temple.
- Later, explore the temples on Hemakuta hill.
- Spend the rest of the evening chilling in the Hampi Bazaar.
- After breakfast, hire cycles.
- Ride the cycles and cross over to the other side of the Hampi River by motor boat.
- Spend day riding the cycles and exploring the ruins on the other side of the river.
- Return back to guest house near Hampi Bazaar by 16:00 HRS.
- Spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
- After breakfast, walk and explore the ruins around the sacred centre.
- Explore Vittala temple that also houses the famous chariot.
- Post lunch, return back to the guest house, pack up and head back to Hospet to board your return train/bus by 16:00 HRS.
For a similar experience, >>Click here