Here is a checklist of things to have while backpacking to the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan for 6 (six) to 15 (fifteen) days
- Passport (10 Copies)
- Five passport size photographs
- A rucksack of minimum 50-60L capacity. (Mandatory)
- A daypack of minimum 10-20L capacity (laptop bag) to move around with ease. (Mandatory)
- Power bank minimum 10,000 Mah. (Must have)
- One litre water bottle. (Must have)
- Neck Pillow (Optional)
- Three-four short sleeve cotton shirts or T-shirts.
- Two half & one long pant.
- Three sets of undergarments & socks.
- Sweatshirt (Must Have)
- UV protected sun glares. (Must Have)
- Cap. (Optional)
- Towel. (Must Have)
- A pair of good walking shoes. (Must Have)
- Slippers or flip-flops. (Must Have)
- Threefold mini umbrella
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo sachets.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Hand sanitizer, detergent soap sachets.
- Sunscreen 20-30 SPF.
- Deodorant. (Avoid glass bottle perfumes)
- Powerboard to charge multiple gadgets. (Must Have)
- 15 garbage bags to carry soiled clothes while travelling. (Must Have)
–>For a similar experience, >>Click here