During the lockdown, many couples were forced to be together 24X7. Though it seemed like what all lovers would want, the idyllic charm was lost soon. Many have moved on from old flames while others are still together forging a stronger partnership thanks to Covid-19 and the lockdown. For those couples who have adventure in their souls and want to take their relationship a notch higher, camping is a must do.
- Through thick and thin – New love is all about the balloons and ribbons and once that phase is done the pins and needles prick. Camping is a great opportunity for couples who are new lovers, old lovers or trying to understand if it works to actually put their relationship to the test. It challenges you to be better and to rough it out together. What better place than in a cozy tent with nature all around and the skies above.
2. Level up – Pitching a tent, sleeping in the lap of nature and listening to the sounds of it are pure bliss. What better way to romance than spending time together away from the hustle and bustle of the fast city. If you want to propose or pave the way towards a committed relationship a camping trip could be the best. As that famous song lyrics goes, Love lifts us up where we belong. Soar there together.
3. Quality time – Good time as a couple is important. With work and other commitments getting time to have your partner for yourself is difficult. A short camping trip can be the solution. It will be just the two of you doing fun activities and showing why you guys are the best team ever.
4. Kiss and make up – You can do it quite literally but figuratively if your relationship is experiencing some turbulence then camping is a great way to stoke the spark again. Time with just the two of you and no distractions is pure bliss. It also allows for both of you to think clearly and say the magic words to each other. Camping will help you both bond and come back stronger than before.
5. Walk the line – The rustic village life, the break from mundane all this will make you appreciate the time out camping all the more. As a couple and individuals you will see a new perspective to life. Morning walks and sweet talks are blissful when out camping. It will make you both recommit and reaffirm the love you both share.
Come camp as a couple and see your troubles run away. If you have no troubles then camping is perfect to celebrate just that – some alone time – you and your loved one together.