Here is TLOW’s blueprint for our new beach camping trip along the Konkan coast of Kashid near Alibaug which is known for its virgin beach, fishing village, paddy fields, green hills, rivulets and fish thali. With a bonfire and tents, our campsite in the village is just 700 metres away from the beach.
– Board a ferry from Gateway of India at 10:30 hrs.
– Reach Mandwa jetty by 12:15 hrs.
– Post lunch, hop into an auto to Kashid (34 kms=120 mins).
– Reach our campsite at Kashid by 15:30 hrs.
– Spend the rest of the day playing or chilling on the beach or exploring the village.
– Return to the campsite for dinner and spend time around the bonfire.
– Wake up by 08:00 hrs and go for a boat ride, try your hand at fishing.
– Return back to the campsite by 09:00 hrs for breakfast.
– Post breakfast, board an auto-rickshaw back to Alibaug.
– Board a bus from Alibaug to Mandwa jetty.
– Take a ferry back to Mumbai by 11:30 hrs.
– Reach Gateway of India by 13:30 hrs.
GST of 5% is applicable on the above cost.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
or mail us at: email@example.com
For a similar experience >> Click Here