Here is The Land Of Wanderlust’s blueprint to a backpacking trip to the ex-Portuguese town of Daman.
Trip Cost: 2300/-
- Train travel from Mumbai and back
- Entry fee
This backpacking trip will have a minimum of six backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information mail us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Board a train from Bandra Terminus/Borivali to Vapi at 9:15 am.
- Reach Vapi by 1:30 pm.
- Hop onto a rickshaw from Vapi railway station
- Reach by 2pm and check into guest house/lodge.
- Spend time relaxing in the guest home till early evening.
- Leave for Devka beach at around 4:30pm. 5 minute walk
- After breakfast visit the Portuguese fort of St. Jerome. 4 minute walk
- Return back to the guest house after dinner.
- After breakfast walk to Moti Daman. 10 minutes via foot over bridge.
- Spend time exploring the fort and the lighthouse.
- Return back to Guest House post-lunch.
- Return back to Vapi rail station in time to board a train at 04:45pm.
- Reach Bandra Terminus at 9pm.
For a similar experience, >>Click here