Backpacker’s road trip with river rafting & camping: Kolad
Kolad is a village in Raigad district of Maharashtra. It is around 117 km from Mumbai on the National Highway No.17. It lies on the banks of the River Kundalika.
The Kundalika River is one of the fastest flowing rivers of the south which makes it ideal for water rafting [10 – 12 km] and other adventure activities. Along with that, there are a couple of forts, dams and waterfalls which makes Kolad a good holiday destination with something to offer to everyone.
Plan A (INR 2500)
- Travel: Ghatkopar – Kolad – Ghatkopar (17 seaters AC Tempo Traveller)
- Lunch: Misal Pav + Tea
- Evening: Tomato Soup + Maggi
- Dinner: Veg or Non-Veg BBQ
- Breakfast: Poha + Tea
- Rafting + Archery + Fishing
Sign up Now
GST of 5% is applicable on the above cost.
Plan A= Rs 125
Plan B=Rs 150
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
TLOW office 1: +91 90045 94935
or mail us at: email@example.com
- Leave for Kolad from Ghatkopar at 12 noon in private vehicle (Tempo traveller)
- Reach campsite by 15:30 and have Misal Pav.
- Hang around campsite after 16:30. Visit the dam (optional). Visit the main river stream.
- The bonfire starts at 19:00. Soup will be made and served.
- Maggie will be made at 20:00.
- The barbecue will start at 21:30.
- Chill till sleep time.
- Wake up at 7:30.
- Move to Lal bungalow at 8:00 and enjoy sports.
- Get ready for rafting by 9:00.
- Start rafting at 9:15 after a quick introduction.
- End rafting by 12:30 and get into the vehicle.
- Reach campsite by 13:30 and packup.
- Leave for Mumbai by 14:30. (In between break for lunch, own cost)
- Reach Mumbai by 18:30 with lots of memories and new friends.
–>For a similar experience, >>Click here