Here is The Land Of Wanderlust’s blueprint to a road trip through the Trans-Himalayan region of Leh Ladakh, which is also known for its barren rugged mountains, beautiful monastery’s and funny road captions.
Trip cost: Rs 24,000 + 5% GST = Rs 25,160/-
- Accommodation (3 to 6 based on room size)
- Travel begins and ends in New Delhi
- Entry Fee
This road trip will have a maximum of 12 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
TLOW Office 1: +91 8454961928
TLOW office 2: +91 9004594935
or mail us at: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Valid Photo id proof with address – 5 copies.(no Pan card)
- Two passport size photographs.
- Essentials to pack.
- Reach Manali by 09:00 HRS, Check into our guest houses in Old Manali.
- Spend the rest of the evening wandering the streets.
- Leave early in the morning by bus to cross the world famous Rohtang Pass and reach the town of Keylong 118km (7-8 hours)
- Spend the night in the guest house.
- Take the early morning bus for Leh Ladakh 357Km. (12-14 hours)
- Reach Leh by around 18:00 HRS and check into our home stay.
- Spend the rest of the evening strolling the streets of Leh.
- After breakfast leave for local sightseeing by car around the town of Leh Ladakh .
- Visit the Monasteries of Shey– Thiksay– Hemis.
- Return to the guest house by 18:00 HRS.
- Leave early morning by car to the villages in Nubra Valley via Khardung la. (Highest Motor-able road in the World, 18,380 ft)
- Reach Hunder post lunch and check into our guest house.
- Visit the sand dunes in Diskit and later visit Diskit Monastery.
- Return back to the guest house in Hunder.
- Post breakfast leave for a 167km five hour drive to the beautiful Pangong Tso.
- Reach Pangong Tso post lunch.
- Check into our homestay at Tangse for the night.
- Spend the rest of the evening at leisure chilling by the lake.
- After breakfast head back to Leh Ladakh via Chang La Pass.
- Reach Leh post noon. Check into the same guest house.
- Spend the rest of the evening in Leh or unwind in the guest house.
- Last day in Leh Ladakh leisure day to do anything.
- Spend the day by visiting Tsemo – Leh Palace.
- Wander the tiny lanes of Leh Ladakh .
- Go white water rafting. (Additional cost)
- Board the early morning bus back to Keylong.
- Reach Keylong by 17:00 HRS.
- Check into guesthouse for the night.
- Board the morning bus to Manali.
- Reach Manali by noon.
- Spend time in the park in Manali.
- Board an HRTC Volvo bus from Manali to New Delhi by 17:30 HRS.
- Reach ISBT New Delhi by 09:30 HRS.
For a similar experience, >>Click here