Kasol is a small town situated in the district of Kullu in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in Parvati Valley on the banks of Parvati river. It is one of the most beautiful place to visit in Himachal Pradesh.
There are many activities do in Kasol while you are going with your friends. You can do trekking, camping. There are many places to visit near Kasol named as Manikaran, Rasol, Tosh and Kheerganga. Although this is not the only places, there is much more if you are planning to visit in Kasol with your friends.
1. The town is very congested and crowded.
2. It is in hills but it’s getting polluted due to people.
3. You can’t be relaxed in a crowded place.
4. It’s costly.
5. Earlier the people of this place treat tourist like their own guest
But now every thing is turned into business.
Area around Kasol are best to stay because there at least you could find peace and do relax. Mostly people come in Himalayas for peace and do relax, you could do it easily when you stay in near places of Kasol. A place near Kasol is easy to chill and relax.
You can go to YOLO camp. It’s peaceful and you can do relax there. Last year I visited there and it’s one of the best place that I visited. It is situated in Jari before 7 kms from Kasol on the Parvati river. You can go to the river anytime you and do mediation. They take care of the campers.
The team will treat you like family and there’s a bunch of games that they’ve arranged for everyone who comes there. While going outside everyone thinks of food whether the food will be good or not but the food YOLO provides is delicious which you can’t get in whole Kasol.
And if you still want to go and stay in Kasol, here are some names where you can go and stay but you can’t get the vibe that you could get in YOLO camps.
1. The Hosteller, Kasol:- The hosteller in Kasol provide you room where four people can stay in bunker bed. The atmosphere is good but you can’t get vibe of backpacking as it requires camping. Though the view of mountains is pretty good.
2. Raj Palace:- Raj Palace is a hotel situated in main Kasol which provides you room and give you feel like you’re in hotel. It’s a nice hotel but it’s very costly and mostly backpacking is done in a limited amount. But if you’re having a budget you can go there. The service is pretty good.
3. Youth Hostel Association Of India:- It’s a very good place to stay. They prove you tents to stay in but only member can stay. If you become member of it then it’s will cost you much cheaper but becoming a member is also a disadvantage as you won’t go to same place again and again.
There are many hotels also which are having good vibe and atmosphere but you can’t get the vibe of backpacking if you’re staying in hotels only. It’s upon you only that how you cant to spend your time in Kasol.