About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Taking care of all the queries
2. Working on inbound sales calls, Outbound Sales and Corporate tie-ups
3. Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
4. Presenting sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
5. Handling lead generation through data sourcing and through networking
- Advanced written & spoken English
- Age: 18-23-year-olds.
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- English Proficiency (Written)
Perks + Stipend
- Added Perks: Work from The Yash resort with 3 meals and fresh air.
- Internship letter will be provided post completion of 3 months.
- The stipend will be released after 50 days and on exit.
- You can make 3,000-10,000/- per month if you excel.