Here is a blueprint to a road trip through the Trans-Himalayan region of Ladakh, which is also known for its barren rugged mountains, beautiful monasteries and funny road captions.
TRIP COST: Rs. 20,000 + 5% GST = Rs. 21,000/-
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
This trip will have a maximum of 12 backpackers.
Trip can be customized for a group of six or more.
- Accommodation. (3 to 6 based on room size)
- Entry Fee.
- All travel starts at New Delhi and ends at Srinagar.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
TLOW Office 1: +91 8454961928
TLOW office 2: +91 9004594935
or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to carry along:
- Valid Photo id proof with address – 5 copies. (No Pan card)
- Two passport size photographs.
- Backpack. <Must Have>
- Essentials to pack.
- Reach Manali by 09:00 HRS, check into guest house near Old Manali.
- Spend rest of the evening chilling in Old Manali.
- Leave in the morning by at 05:00 Manali – Leh 474 Km = 14 hours
- have breakfast at the town of Keylong.
- Check into the Guest house by late evening and enjoy the Leh market.
- After breakfast, leave for local sightseeing by car to visit Shey– Thiksay – Hemis.
- Return back to Leh Ladakh in the evening.
- Spend the rest of the day relaxing in Leh Ladakh
- Leave early morning by car to the villages of Diskit and Hunder in Nubra Valley via Khardung La. (Highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft) – 150 km
- Spend night in guest house/home stay in the village of Hunder.
- After breakfast, pack up and head to the beautiful high altitude Pangong Tso via Shayok link road. (152 km = 4-5 hours)
- Reach the Tangsey home stay by lunch time.
- Post lunch, drive 30 kms and reach Pangong Tso by 15:30 HRS.
- Spend the rest of the evening chilling near the beautiful Pangong Tso.
- Return to the home stay around dinner time.
- Post breakfast, pack-up from Tangsey and head back to the town of Leh Ladakh via Chang-La. (120km= 4-5 hours)
- Reach Leh Ladakh by 14:00 HRS.
- Pack up and leave for Srinagar by Jeep/Tempo traveller at 16:00 HRS.
- Reach Srinagar by 09:00 HRS
For a similar experience, >>Click here