From the high altitude Parashar Lake and Tirthan Valley to the Hippie Parvati Valley this is our seven-day blueprint around the Himalayan backpacker silk route in Himachal Pradesh.
Trip Date: 8th-14th July ’18 | 3rd – 9th Dec ’18
Trip Cost: Rs 10,000 + 5% GST = Rs 10,500/-
For travel in Volvo add on cost of Rs 2,000+ 5% GST = Rs 2100/-
- All travel from Delhi and back.
- Accommodation. (3 to 6 in a room depending on room size).
- Entry fees if any.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion section.
This backpacking trip will have a maximum of 15 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information, please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
tlow office 1: +91 8454961928
tlow office 2: +91 9004594935
or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum age requirement 18+
Things to carry:
- Valid ID proof with address. (No college ID or PAN card)
- Backpack. (Mandatory)
- Essentials to pack.
- Board an HRTC bus from ISBT Kashmiri Gate New Delhi to Mandi at 18:00 HRS. (439km = 12 Hrs)
- Reach Mandi around 06:00 HRS and leave for Parashar Lake. (74km = 2.5 Hrs)
- From Parashar Lake leave for Tirthan Valley. (94km = 3.5 Hrs)
- Check into a home stay and chill around the Tirthan River.
- Post breakfast, hike into the Great Himalayan National Park. (8 km hike).
- Return from the hike and leave post-lunch by 15.00 HRS for Kasol. (77Km = 3 Hrs)
- Reach the town of Kasol by dinner time.
- Take a walk around Kasol and hike to Chalal.
- First half of the day at leisure
- Or on the Parvati river nearChalal.
- Post lunch take a bus to Yolo camping. (7km = 20 minutes)
- Reach Yolo and spend the rest of the evening as you wish. (Ps4, Board Games, BBQ,
- Post breakfast a taxi and then trek to the village of taboos, Malana.
- Hike the remaining 3kms to the village.
- Remember not to touch anyone or anything in the village.
- Camp in the foothills of Malana near the river at our Campsite Yolo.
- Last day in the Himalayas spend the first half of the day dreaming or chilling by the river.
- Pack up and leave for Kullu HRTC bus station by 17:00 HRS.
- Board an HRTC bus from Kullu to ISBT New Delhi by 20:00 HRS.
- Reach New Delhi ISBT Kashmiri Gate by 09:00 HRS.
–>For a similar experience, >>Click here
–>To plan a trip to Himachal Pradesh, >>Click here