Here is a blue print to help you plan a backpacking trip to the temple town of Gokarna in the state of Karnataka and the beautiful beaches that are in close proximity.
TRIP DATE: 11th – 13th March 2017
TRIP COST: Rs 4500/-
- Travel around Gokarna
- Entry Fee
- Travel to Gokarna
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963
or mail us at: email@example.com
Things to carry
Terms & conditions
- Reach the Town of Gokarna by 11AM and check into guest house.
- Freshen up and visit the temples of Mahabaleshvara, Maha Ganapati and Lord Shiv.
- Post lunch around 3:30PM hike to Kudle beach. Spend evening at the beach.
- Return back to guest house post sun down.
- Leave in the morning by 8AM and hike to the remote beaches of Half Moon and Paradise.
- Return back to Om beach for lunch.
- At around 5PM hike back to Kudle beach.
- Return back to the guest house post sun set or spend some time shopping in the Flea market.
- Last day in Gokarna.
- Hike to Kulde beach and spend time relaxing on the beach or hike to Om beach.
- Return back to the guest house post lunch.
- Pack up and board a local bus from Gokarna bus station by 3:30PM.
- Reach Kumta bus/train station by 4:30PM.