Monsoon Village Home Stay
Here is TLOW’s blueprint to a one night weekend monsoon home stay in the village of Sakwar which is extremely beautiful while at the same time totally unheard of and unexplored. We call this the level 2 of our Bhandardhara Camps.
Trip Cost: Rs.1500/-
- Travel from Andheri to Sakwar & Back
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited BBQ (veg/ Non veg)
- Accommodation (Village house-Dormitory stay)
- Sleeping mats
Things to Carry
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
TLOW Office: +91 84549 61928/+91 9004594935
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963/+91 8275457702
Or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board a train from Andheri railway station to Vasai Road at 12:50 HRS.
- Reach Vasai railway station by 13:40 HRS.
- Veg Thali for lunch outside the station.
- Post lunch we take a auto rickshaw (4 in a rick) to Vasai highway. (30 minute drive)
- Hop into a Tum-Tum from the Highway to Sakwar village. (25 minute ride)
- Reach the village by 15:30 HRS and check into our home stay.
- Spend the rest of the afternoon swimming in the water canal, explroing the village or interacting with the villagers.
- At 17:30 HRS tea and biscuits is served under a big tree over looking a pond.
- Return back to the home stay by 18:30 HRS. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure by playing some board games, listing to music or reading a book.
- Maggie Noodels is served at 19:30 HRS.
- BBQ (Veg/ Non Veg) is grilled over the fire post 21:00 HRS. (Unlimited BBQ)
- Around 08:30 HRS Breakfast is served at the home stay Egg bhurjee/ Poha along with chai.
- Leave Sakwar by 10:00 HRS the same way in a Tum-Tum & Rickshaw to Vasai railway ststion.
- Reach Andheri railway ststion by 12:00 HRS.
P.S If you plan on driving down to Sakwar this trip will cost Rs.1350/- and include everything other than your travel.
For a similar experience, click here