Here is The Land Of Wanderlust blue print to the land of boulders Hampi in the south Indian state of Karnataka. Explore the ruins of Hampi with a mix of Cycling, hiking and walking.
Trip dates: 24th-26th February
TRIP COST: Rs 4500/-
- Cycle Rental
- Entry Fee
- Lunch & Dinner.
- Travel to Hospet
This backpacking trip will have a minimum of 6 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963
Denver Rodrigues: +91 9819872686
or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & conditions
- Reach Hostpet bus station by 9:00 HRS.
- Hop onto a local bus from from Hostpet to reach Hampi by 10:00HRS and check into guest house.
- After breakfast hire cycles and explore the ruins around the Royal centre.
- Return back to Hampi and visit the famous Virupaksha temple.
- Later explore the temples on Hemakuta hill.
- Spend the rest of the evening chilling in the Hampi Bazaar.
- After breakfast hire cycles.
- Ride the cycles and cross over to the other side of the Hampi River by motor boat.
- Spend day riding the cycles and exploring the ruins on the other side of the Hampi river.
- Return back to guest house near Hampi Bazaar by 16:00 HRS.
- Spend the rest of the evening in Leisure.
- After breakfast walk and explore the ruins around the sacred centre.
- Explore Vittala temple that also houses the famous Chariot.
- Post lunch return back to the guest house pack up and head back to Hospet to board your return train/bus by 16:00 HRS.