Here is TLOW’s blueprint for our new beach camping trip along the Konkan coast of Revdanda near Alibaug which is known for its virgin beach, Portuguese fort, Parsi community and fish thali. With a bonfire and tents, our campsite in the village is just 700 metres away from the beach.
TRIP COST: Rs.2000 + 9% ST = Rs 2180/-
- Board a ferry from Gateway of India at 10:30 hrs.
- Reach Mandwa Jetty by 12:15 hrs.
- Hop onto the connecting bus from Mandwa to Alibaug (60 minutes).
- Reach Alibaug and board a ST bus to Revadanda after lunch (17.3 Kms=50 mins).
- Reach our campsite at Revdanda by 16:30 hrs.
- Spend the rest of the day playing or chilling on the beach or exploring the village.
- Return to the campsite for dinner and spend time around the bonfire.
- Wake up and visit the beach.
- Return back to the guesthouse by 09:00 hrs for breakfast post which board a bus back to Alibaug.
- Board a bus from Alibaug to Mandwa Jetty.
- Take a ferry back to Mumbai by 11:30 hrs.
- Reach Gateway of India by 12:30 hrs.
For Revdanda camping check list click here.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Denver Rodrigues: +91 9819872686
Nikhil Das: +91 7666616346
Ravina Banze: +91 9833980868
Call only if the above three numbers are unavailable:
or mail us at: email@example.com