Here is TLOW’s blueprint for our new beach camping trip along the Konkan coast of Revdanda near Alibaug which is known for its virgin beach, Portuguese fort, Parsi community and fish thali. With a bonfire and tents, our campsite in the village is just 700 metres away from the beach.
December: 24th-25th | 31st Dec-1st Jan
January: 7th-8th | 14th-15th | 21st-22nd | 28th-29th
February: 4th-5th | 11th-12th | 18th-19th | 25th-26th
TRIP COST: Rs.2000/-
- Board a ferry from Gateway of India at 10:30 hrs.
- Reach Mandwa Jetty by 12:15 hrs.
- Hop onto the connecting bus from Mandwa to Alibaug (60 minutes).
- Reach Alibaug and board a ST bus to Revadanda after lunch (17.3 Kms=50 mins).
- Reach Revdanda and check into a guest house.
- Spend the rest of the day playing or chilling on the beach or exploring the village.
- Return to the guest house/campsite for dinner and spend time around the bonfire.
- Wake up and visit the beach.
- Return back to the guesthouse by 09:00 hrs for breakfast post which board a bus back to Alibaug.
- Board a bus from Alibaug to Mandwa Jetty.
- Take a ferry back to Mumbai by 11:30 hrs.
- Reach Gateway of India by 12:30 hrs.
For Revdanda camping check list click here.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963
Denver Rodrigues: +91 9819872686
For more information mail us at email@example.com