Here is The Land Of Wanderlust’s blueprint to a backpacking trip to the ex-Portuguese town of Daman.
Trip Cost: 2300/-
- Train travel from Mumbai and back
- Entry fee
This backpacking trip will have a minimum of six backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963
Denver Rodrigues: +91 9819872686
For more information mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Board a train from Bandra Terminus/Borivali to Vapi at 9:15 am.
- Reach Vapi by 1:30 pm.
- Hop onto a rickshaw from Vapi railway station
- Reach Nani-Daman and check into guest house/lodge.
- Spend time relaxing in the guest home till early evening.
- Leave for Devka beach at around 4:30pm. 5 minute walk
- After breakfast visit the Portuguese fort of St. Jerome. 4 minute walk
- Return back to the guest house after dinner.
- After breakfast walk to Moti Daman. 10 minutes via foot over bride.
- Spend time exploring the fort and the light house.
- Return back to Nani Daman post lunch.
- Return back to Vapi railstation in time to board a train at 04:45pm.
- Reach Bandra Terminus at 9pm.