Here is The Land Of Wanderlust blueprint to a backpacking wilderness camping trip through the Western Ghats of Maharshtra which are now a UNESCO world heritage site.
*Trip cost:Rs 4500/-
* Extra day to enjoy the beauty of Wai and pick more strawberries.
- Entry Fee
- Food -> 2 veg breakfast, 2 veg lunch, 3 tea/coffee & Snacks, 1 veg dinner , 1 veg & Non Veg BBQ
- Travel to Wai
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
This camping trip will have a minimum of 6 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963
Denver Rodrigues: +91 9819872686
For more information mail us at email@example.com
- Reach Wai by 14:00 HRS.
- Hop onto a local ST bus to the village of Nandgane.
- Reach the village of Nandgane by 15:00 HRS and check into our village home stay.
- Tea and light snacks will be served.
- Spend the rest of the evening chilling by the River Krishna or explore the village.
- Dinner will be served in the home stay.
- Night stay is in the village home stay.
- Post breakfast leave for a two hour hike to Zakhmi Gad fort.
- Return back to the home stay around Lunch time.
- Hike from the village of Nandgane and set up camp before sundown.
- Gather fire wood and dinner on the banks of the River Krishna
- Veg & Non-Veg BBQ will be prepared on the bon fire. Night stay in tents. (Sleeping bags/ thick blackets needed!)
- After breakfast, pack up and visit the strawberry village of Parthawadi.
- Spend time in the strawberry fields.
- Post lunch trip ends and we head back to Wai.
- Hop onto a local ST bus to reach Wai by 16:00 HRS.