Here is The Land Of Wanderlust’s blueprint to a road trip through the Trans Himalayan region of Ladakh, which is also known for its barren rugged mountains, beautiful monastery’s and funny road captions.
TRIP DATES: 27th May to 4th June 2017
TRIP COST: Rs 20,500/-
- Accommodation (3 to 6 based on room size)
- Entry Fee
- Travel to Srinagar
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be booked.
For booking and more information please call on the numbers mentioned below.
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963
Or mail us at: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
Things to carry along:
- Valid Photo id proof with address 5 copies (No Pan card)
- Two passport size photographs.
- Essentials to pack
- Reach Srinagar by 15:00 HRS latest.
- Check into a house boat at Dal Lake.
- Spend the rest of the evening at exploring Dal Lake.
- Leave early in the morning by 06:00 HRS for the town of Kargil by local J&K SRTC bus.
- Visit Sonmarg known as the Meadow of Gold.
- Lunch at Drass the 2nd coldest inhabited place in the world.
- Reach Kargil by 17:00 HRS.
- Check into guest houses.
- Board an early morning bus from Kargil to Leh 216 km.
- Check into Home stay.
- Spend the rest of the day wandering the streets of Leh.
- After breakfast, leave for local sight seeing by car to visit Shey– Thiksay – Hemis.
- Return back to Leh in the evening.
- Spend the rest of the day relaxing in Leh.
- Leave early morning by car to the villages of Deskit and Hunder in Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). 150 km
- Spend night in guest house/home stay in the village of Hunder.
- After breakfast pack up and head back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardung La.Reach Leh by afternoon. Check into the same guest house.
- Spend the rest of the evening in Leh or unwind in the guest house.
- Leave early in the morning for a six hour drive by car the splendid high altitude Pangong Tso
- Post lunch head back to the town of Leh.
- Spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
- Last day in Leh, leisure day to do anything.
- Spend the day by visiting Tsemo – Leh Palace. or
- Wander the tiny lanes of Leh.
- Pack up and leave for Srinagar by Jeep at 16:00 HRS.
- Reach Srinagar by 10:00 HRS.