Here is The Land Of Wanderlust blueprint to a road trip through Lahaul & Spiti Valley in Himachal Pradesh, which is also known as the world within a world because of its absolute remoteness.
Trip Dates:15th-25th July 2017
Trip Cost: Rs 22,000/–
- Accommodation (3 to 6 based on room size)
- Entry Fee
This road trip will have a maximum of 12 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963
or mail us at: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
Things to carry along:
- Valid Photo id proof with address 5 copies (No Pan card)
- Two passport size photographs.
- Backpack (No other kind of bag will be allowed on the trip)
- Essentials to pack
- Board an AC HRTC bus from ISBT New Delhi to Bhuntur at 21:30 HRS.
- Reach Bhuntur by 09:30 HRS and board a bus to Kasol.
- Reach Kasol around 11:00 HRS and check into a guest house.
- Spend the rest of the day relaxing by the Parvati after a long journey.
- Leave early in the morning by 04:30 HRS for the town of Kalpa in Kinnaur Valley.
- Reach Kalpa around tea time.
- Check into a guest house for the night.
- Leave in the morning by 07:00 HRS for the village of Nako on the border of Kinnaur and Spiti Valley.
- Reach Nako by lunch and explore the Beautiful Nako village and Holy Lake.
- Later leave for the village of Tabo in Spiti Valley.
- Enroute visit the village of Gue, where a Lama has been mummified naturally.
- Reach the village of Tabo by 17:00 HRS, 63 Km drive and check into the Monastery guest house.
- Post Breakfast Visit the 1000 year old Tabo Monastery and later hike to the meditation caves, wander through the arid village of Tabo.
- At 10:00 HRS leave for the cliff village of Dhankar 32km drive.
- Reach Dhankar and check into guest house/home stay.
- Visit the cliff Monastery and the Dhankar village.
- Post breakfast hike to the breathtaking Dhankar Lake 2hr hike.
- After lunch leave for the town of Kaza 8km drive.
- Check into a guest house and visit the local bazaar, Monastery.
- After breakfast leave for the village of Komik (Highest village in the world) 22km drive.
- Visit the village and the Monastery of Komik.
- Enroute visit the village of Hikkim (Highest post office in the world)
- Spend a night in our Humble Spitian Home stay in the fossil village Langza .
- After breakfast leave for the hill Monastery Key Gompa.
- Drive from Key Monastery to the village of Kibber.
- Post lunch drive to the village of Losar.
- Reach Losar around Tea time and check into a guest house for the night.
- After breakfast leave in the morning by 08:00 HRS to visit & camp at the beautiful lake of Chandar Tal and also cross the high altitude pass Kunzum La.
- Reach Chandar Tal around Noon and check into campsite.
- Post lunch hike to the beautiful Chandar Tal and return back around sun down.
- Rest of the evening at Leisure
- Post breakfast leave head back to the town of Manali.
- Reach Manali by lunch time and fresh up in the guest house.
- Board a HRTC AC bus from Manali to New Delhi by 17:00 HRS.
- Reach New Delhi by 09:00 HRS.