Here is The Land Of Wanderlust blueprint to a road trip through the Trans Himalayan region of Ladakh, which is also known for its barren rugged mountains, beautiful monastery’s and funny road captions.
Trip dates: 17th to 28th June 2017
Trip cost: Rs 24,000/-
- Accommodation (3 to 6 based on room size)
- Entry Fee
This road trip will have a maximum of 12 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963
or mail us at: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
Things to carry along
- Valid Photo id proof with address 5 copies.(no Pan card)
- Two pass port size photographs.
- Essentials to pack.
- Reach Manali by 09:00 HRS, Check into our guest houses in old Manali.
- Spend the rest of the evening wandering the streets.
- Leave early in the morning by bus to cross the world famous Rothang Pass and reach the town of Keylong 118km (7-8 hours)
- Spend the night in the guest house.
- Take the early morning bus for Leh 357Km. (12-14 hours)
- Reach Leh by around 18:00 HRS and check into our home stay.
- Spend the rest of the evening strolling the streets of Leh.
- After breakfast leave for local sightseeing by car around the town of Leh.
- Visit the Monasteries of Shey– Thiksay– Hemis.
- Return to the guest house by 18:00 HRS.
- Leave early morning by car to the villages in Nubra Valley via Khardung la (Highest Motor-able road in the World, 18,380 ft).
- Reach Hunder post lunch and check into our guest house.
- Visit the sand dunes in Diskit and later visit Diskit Monastery.
- Return back to the guest house in Hunder
- Post breakfast leave for a 167km five hour drive to the beautiful Pangong Tso.
- Reach Pangong Tso post lunch.
- Check into our tented accommodation for the night.
- Spend the rest of the evening at leisure chilling by the lake.
- After breakfast head back to Leh via Chang La Pass.
- Reach Leh post noon. Check into the same guest house.
- Spend the rest of the evening in Leh or unwind in the guest house.
- Last day in Leh, leisure day to do anything.
- Spend the day by visiting Tsemo – Leh Palace.
- Wander the tiny lanes of Leh.
- Go white water rafting.(Additional cost)
- Board the early morning bus back to Keylong.
- Reach Keylong by 17:00 HRS.
- Check into guest house for the night.
- Board the morning bus to Manali.
- Reach Manali by noon.
- Spend time in the park in Manali.
- Board a HRTC Volvo bus from Manali to New Delhi by 17:30 HRS.
- Reach ISBT New Delhi by 09:30 HRS.