7 Day Backpackers Blueprint Tirthan & Parvati Valley
From the high altitude Parashar lake and Tirtan Valley to the hippie Parvati valley this is our seven day blueprint around the Himalayan backpacker silk route in Himachal Pradesh.
Trip Date: 8th-14th July ’18 | 3rd – 9th Dec ’18
Trip Cost: Rs 10,000 + 5% GST = Rs 10,500/-
For travel in Volvo add on cost of Rs 2,000+ 5% GST = Rs 2100/-
- All travel from Delhi and back.
- Accommodation. (3 to 6 in a room depending on room size).
- Entry fees if any.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion section.
This backpacking trip will have a maximum of 15 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information, please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
tlow office 1: +91 8454961928
tlow office 2: +91 9004594935
or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum age requirement 18+
Things to carry:
- Valid ID proof with address. (No college ID or PAN card)
- Backpack. (Mandatory)
- Essentials to pack.
- Board an HRTC bus from ISBT Kashmiri Gate New Delhi to Mandi at 18:00 HRS. (439km = 12 Hrs)
- Reach Mandi around 06:00 HRS and leave for Parashar Lake. (74km = 2.5 Hrs)
- From Parashar Lake leave for Tirthan Valley. (94km = 3.5 Hrs)
- Check into a home stay and chill around the Tirthan River.
- Post breakfast, hike into the Great Himalayan National Park. (8 km hike).
- Return from the hike and leave post lunch by 15.00 HRS for Kasol. (77Km = 3 Hrs)
- Reach the town of Kasol by dinner time.
- Take a walk around Kasol and hike to Chalal.
- First half of the day at leisure
- Or on the Parvati river near Chalal.
- Post lunch take a bus to Yolo camping. (7km = 20 minutes)
- Reach Yolo and spend the rest of the evening as you wish. (Ps4, Board Games, BBQ,
- Post breakfast a taxi and then trek to the village of taboos, Malana.
- Hike the remaining 3kms to the village.
- Remember not to touch anyone or anything in the village.
- Camp in the foot hills of Malana near the river at our Campsite Yolo.
- Last day in the Himalayas spend the first half of the day dreaming or chilling by the river.
- Pack up and leave for Kullu HRTC bus station by 17:00 HRS.
- Board a HRTC bus from Kullu to ISBT New Delhi by 20:00 HRS.
- Reach New Delhi ISBT Kashmiri Gate by 09:00 HRS.