Here is a rough blueprint to plan a backpacking trip along the much famed Parvati Valley in Himachal Pradesh, which is also known as the backpacker’s silk route in India. For this trip cooperates need to take just five days of leave with Buddha Purnima and two weekends accounting for the rest of the trip.
Trip Date: 5th to 14th May 2017
TRIP COST: RS. 12,000/-
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
- Accommodation (3 to 6 in a room)
- Entry Fee
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Sherwin Rebello: +91 9833494963
or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
Things to carry:
1. Valid ID proof with address. (No college ID or PAN card)
2. Two passport size photographs.
4. Backpack (Must Have)
- Board a HRTC Volvo bus from ISBT Kashmiri Gate New Delhi to Bhuntar at 20:00 HRS.
- Reach Bhuntar by 08:00 HRS.
- Board a local HRTC bus from Bhuntar to Bharsheni/ Manikaran and reach Kasol at 10:00 HRS.
- Check into our guest houses.
- Spend day relaxing near the Parvati after a long journey.
- Board a bus to Bharsheni which is a 2 hours bumpy bus ride.
- Hike from Bharsheni to Tosh 40 minutes hike.
- Spend night in the village in one of the guest houses. (No network coverage)
- Leave from Tosh by 08:00 HRS and hike to Kheer Ganga which is a 5-6 hours hike.
- Spend night in tent accommodation and take a dip in the natural sulphur hot spring. (No network coverage)
- Hike from Kheer Ganga to the villages of Kalga and Tulga and spend a night in the tea village of Pulga in a guest house.
- Hike back from Pulga and board a bus from Bharsheni to Kasol.
- Spend time relaxing and shopping in the Kasol market.
- Take a taxi to the foot of the village of taboo’s Malana.
- Hike the remaining 3kms to the village.
- Remember not to touch anyone or anything in the village.
- Return back to Kasol before sun down.
- Last day in Kasol, spend the first of the day chilling by the Parvati river or shopping.
- Board a local HRTC bus to Kullu at 16:00 HRS.
- Board HRTC Volvo bus from Kullu to ISBT Kashimiri gate New Delhi at 19:00 HRS.
- Reach New Delhi ISBT Kashmiri Gate by 09:00 HRS.