Here is a rough blueprint to plan a backpacking trip along the much famed Parvati Valley in Himachal Pradesh, which is also known as the backpacker’s silk route in India. The flagship of our Himalayan trips.
TRIP COST: RS. 12,000 + 9% ST = Rs 13,080/-
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
- Accommodation (3 to 6 in a room)
- Entry Fee
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Sherwin Rebello: +91 9833494963
or mail us at: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
Things to carry:
1. Valid ID proof with address. (No college ID or PAN card)
2. Two passport size photographs.
4. Backpack (Must Have)
- Board a HRTC Volvo bus from ISBT Kashmiri Gate New Delhi to Bhuntar at 20:00 HRS.
- Reach Bhuntar by 08:00 HRS.
- Board a local HRTC bus from Bhuntar to Bharsheni/ Manikaran and reach Kasol at 10:00 HRS.
- Check into our guest houses.
- Spend day relaxing near the Parvati after a long journey.
- Board a bus to Bharsheni which is a 2 hours bumpy bus ride.
- Hike from Bharsheni to Tosh 40 minutes hike.
- Spend night in the village in one of the guest houses. (No network coverage)
- Leave from Tosh by 08:00 HRS and hike to Kheer Ganga which is a 5-6 hours hike.
- Spend night in tent accommodation and take a dip in the natural sulphur hot spring. (No network coverage)
- Hike from Kheer Ganga to the villages of Kalga and Tulga and spend a night in the tea village of Pulga in a guest house.
- Hike back from Pulga and board a bus from Bharsheni to Kasol.
- Spend time relaxing and shopping in the Kasol market.
- Take a taxi to the foot of the village of taboo’s Malana.
- Hike the remaining 3kms to the village.
- Remember not to touch anyone or anything in the village.
- Return back to Kasol before sun down.
- Last day in Kasol, spend the first of the day chilling by the Parvati river or shopping.
- Board a local HRTC bus to Kullu at 16:00 HRS.
- Board HRTC Volvo bus from Kullu to ISBT Kashimiri gate New Delhi at 19:00 HRS.
- Reach New Delhi ISBT Kashmiri Gate by 09:00 HRS.